Reviews for The Lina Slave
Sunatic chapter 1 . 9/10/2004
XD *hysteric giggles* Great. Absolutely great. XD
Meirelle chapter 1 . 2/9/2004
O_o; "flatness beyond flattest chest..." Oh my god... So funny.
linagabriev chapter 1 . 7/15/2003
THAT's mean . but funny. Good job. Just don't let Lina hear this or you might find out what the Lina slave might accually do. Are You going to do more spells using the Slayers characters? This turned out great.
Mistress DragonFlame chapter 1 . 6/24/2003
this was fuuny as he11! you should do onr fer gourry! a jellyfish-slave or a dumb-slave! anywho I loved it!

bye bye!

Mistress DragonFlame

"Sticks and stones may brake my bones but words wil leave gashes that will featser for all eternity..."

dayly addtion to saying

"wow. that gives a new meaning to the saying 'toung lashing!'"
Hyzenthlay chapter 1 . 2/3/2002
Lol!
Kat 0o chapter 1 . 9/25/2001
Uh...nice...lol
alexix chapter 1 . 5/26/2001
hahaha...neat!
Sethra Lavode chapter 1 . 4/23/2001
::giggles::

Just one question... what effect does it have? Massive treasure acquisition? Or flattening the caster's chest? ;)
Razzels McFunnystick chapter 1 . 4/15/2001
hehehe... ; )
Lin5 chapter 1 . 4/12/2001
That was hillarious! Go you! **Puts up amelia-like victory sign, then procedes to falling over**
Chibi Neko Chan chapter 1 . 4/8/2001
*holds her side* This one is tooo funny... I have a friend that is nuts about Lina... she'd flip if she read this. I think its INCREDIBLY funny! More of these please!
Davner chapter 1 . 4/8/2001
ROFL! Stop! It hurts! LOL!
Phelan chapter 1 . 4/6/2001
I think that was a very bad thing to do, and you should remove it from FFN. ::Lina stands behind Phelan, spell in hand:: You should apologize to Lina, who is wise and beautiful and this was *%$ing hilarious! ::Lina's eyes widen:: This is probably the most powerful spell ever! ::Is promptly Fireballed, Dragon Slaved, and then beaten by Filia's mace for good measure:: Hehe, itai. I don't care how much it hurts, that was great!
Majin Vegeta chapter 1 . 4/5/2001
Well that was different. Humorous though.