Reviews for Queen of PuppyFeet
KazeCat chapter 1 . 4/29/2009
That was cute I can actually see Cid being overprotective - she would probably give him hell if he'd do anything specific like yelling at her boyfriends, though. Anyways, good job!
Jounetsu-no-Hana chapter 1 . 8/23/2007
I really liked it! It was all good except for one part. Gippal either Gippal would have been twelve when they taught Rikku how to play cards or Rikku would have to be thirteen. But besides that, it was really good. Nice job!
Yvonne Ravn chapter 1 . 7/11/2006
it was okay

I have a Request for you Can you make a Rikku and Squall love fic?

Keep up the good work
BloomxPerish chapter 1 . 12/29/2005
That was cool, i loved it!
kingleby chapter 1 . 9/16/2005
i loved this! you wrote it beautifully! _ and i love how you included gippal's hatred of eye rolling, lol _
cute-ness hunter chapter 1 . 8/29/2005
That was CUTE!
Reiko Tusami chapter 1 . 8/9/2005
OHH! Me lyky gotta love the Rikku/Gippal pairing!
Jezzi chapter 1 . 7/1/2005
I really liked it. It would be grat if you made it more than a oneshot! But anyways, great job, I loved it!
Ashley chapter 1 . 6/30/2005
hey continue please
Neko-Yuff16 chapter 1 . 6/28/2005
cute! XD! and it had some gippal/rikku in it too! and i love that pairing! _ i think theyre so cute! _ and he was especially cute in this one! and funny! too! ttyl! buh bye!
Sonora-Margaret chapter 1 . 6/28/2005
That was awesome! Lovely, really. I enjoyed it very much. It just sounded like what Rikku would say, and how she would act. At least in my mind.
Canada Eh chapter 1 . 6/26/2005
Aw... So cute! I love Rikku/Gippal's and this one was no exception! Rock on!
Jen chapter 1 . 6/25/2005
Very cute, you should write more Rikku/Gippal fics. I really enjoyed reading this.
kerricarri chapter 1 . 6/25/2005
That was such a nice change! You'd do VERY well at writing Rikku centered ficcys - but keep writing Yuna ones, okie de?

Anyway, reading this was such a refresher, since it was done in a new character's perspective, since you usually do your fics in Yuna's POV. This oneshot was also really cute, sweet and funny as heck - anyone who can come up with Gippal's first line in this fic, can capture the very essence of a character - a somewhat hard thing to do. Plus, it was funny as heck. XD

And the new things that you inserted into the story - that isn't considered "official" - was also very clever of you to think of. What, Gippal being Rikku's ex-bf, and her nickname "Queen of Puppyfeet" - all very cute and fits PERFECTLY in the FF world. Or, at least, Spira. -

I'll be waiting with baited breath for the next Rikku ficcy, okie de? TT_TT What? You're going do more Yuna ficcys? Oh... well... that's okay too... I guess...
gooeycheese chapter 1 . 6/25/2005
CUTE! I LOVED IT! If only they made out jk LOL Awesome job!