Reviews for A Different Time
lolrus555 chapter 18 . 1/2/2015
Cool, i didn't know the first story to this had a sequel. I hope it updates soon though. Although i am glad it was recently updated, shows this story isn't dead.
Mysterious Mr M chapter 18 . 12/6/2014
Oh Trigger, how confusing and entertaining your tech talk is. Keep up the good work, I'd love to see what happens next.
protoomegavox chapter 16 . 8/20/2014
Woo who new chapter at last wait an it shall come
Sale chapter 14 . 1/28/2014
You updated it! YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEHAAAAAW!
Emerald8 chapter 14 . 1/11/2014
Woah, is this really a new chapter? It's been so long since I read this story, the site could have accidentally marked an old chapter as new, and I wouldn't even notice.

If you are still around, that's awesome! I loved this story and its prequel, and it'd be great to see it continue.
Trasgo Madaraz Artifex chapter 13 . 4/3/2013
Well, it whas good until it lasted
NNNNNNOOOOOOOOOO chapter 13 . 1/23/2013
I can't believe this was discontinued! Ah, it was such a good fic and here I am finding it years after its been dropped. Sorry for whatever caused you to stop, but thank you so much for writing what you did!
Genndy Oda C.O.G chapter 13 . 1/1/2013
Excellent writing! I earnestly (but perhaps foolishly) hope that you will continue this marvelous story. Since the chances of a Mega Man Legends 3 release grow slimmer with each passing day, I hope that your critically-acclaimed story will rise to the occassion. May the ink in your pen be infinite.
Sincerely,
Genndy Oda C.O.G.
BraveEagle chapter 6 . 12/4/2011
This fic is pretty boring, and now we gonna have OCs ruining everything as always.

In contrast, the first fic "A Different Place" was a way more interesting read, stil nothing special but it was better at least, the abrupt ending really put me off, like someone pressed the brakes in a speeding bullet train also the issue of Trigger going progressively out of focus as the fic progressed.

Well, that's it.

P.S: Decided to put one review for two fics here.
ShadowAngelBeta chapter 13 . 5/7/2011
Umm... not that this isn't good, but when are the Megaman chapters coming back.
Key and Lock chapter 13 . 1/20/2011
This storyis amazing. I read A Different Place, although on a different website, and I just found this story so I'm very excited. You're doing a great job and I can't wait to see the next chapter.
Hishin Trueflame chapter 2 . 1/8/2011
if Roll is working on the Mega Armor im gonna be pissed

even more if its blue
Dashe chapter 13 . 10/20/2010
Alright, alright. Curiosity got the best of me yet again, and for all it's worth you'd better darn well start barricading your doors and windows lest John Ashcroft "decides" to break into your quarters over this.

Because seriously, it's like you're in my head or something. You've basically taken all of the crackpot theories about the Bonnes I've had brewing since my grade school days and cranked them up to 11 in the best way possible. You took the drama much farther than I or anybody else I know of ever could have and still managed to keep all of them completely in character, without milking the angst the way most fic-writers these days so inclined. I sincerely hope Capcom's reading this stuff, because I doubt they could do better. I mean, I'm not even THAT jealous of Lytrel for getting to snog Teisel in a burning mansion, and that's saying something right there.

On top of that, I speak enough French to be able to appreciate the Mauvais family's existence. 1 bonus for inadvertent bilingual pandering, even though Bonne's in its feminine form and Mauvais is in its masculine form.

Therefore, in the name of the Mega Man Legends Station Staff, I hereby crown you Fanfiction King...or at least, I will after I print out chapters 7 through 13 and waste the rest of my dad's ink doing so. And suffice it safe to say I've got ANOTHER addiction on my hands. Thanks a lot. -_-
protoomegavox chapter 13 . 10/18/2010
Its a good chapter its good to see you righting again. So how long till we get to see mega man again?
Emerald8 chapter 12 . 10/9/2010
Wow, I never expected to see this story updated again! This comes as a very pleasant surprise, as your stories are still the single best Megaman Legends fanfictions around.

This chapter itself was very interesting to read as well, particularly in how it describes the necessity of having more servebots, until the eventual point when the family will own 41 of the little robots.

Hope this wasn't just a one night stand, and that you are seriously thinking of completing this story. With the advent of a true Megaman Legends 3 on the horizon, there is no better time than the present for A Different Time to continue.
55 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »