Reviews for Prayer Flag
SavvyJackie chapter 1 . 3/4/2013
Beautiful imagery. A very nice one-shot. :)
HoistTheColours chapter 1 . 9/23/2008
This was awesome. You captured and set the mood so perfectly. The way you described his surroundings, especially his dream, was amazing.

You also voiced Bruce’s thoughts wonderfully, and that was just great in and of itself.

Very great oneshot.

Sincerely,

HoistTheColours
anthrop chapter 1 . 9/16/2008
I really like the plant of the prayer flags. It really brings home what an idealist Bruce really tries to be. This was a wonderful idea and a wonderful story. Thanks for the read.
kitsunelover chapter 1 . 7/25/2008
I agree with the first reviewer about the untapped potential in the teacher-student relationship between Bruce and Ducard in the first movie-and having just seen Dark Knight, I was disappointed (but not surprised) that Ducard wasn't referenced. So it's nice to see Bruce paying his respects and remembering the best of Ducard. Beautiful writing, too. I like the imagery of Ducard as a hawk wheeling on high winds. :)
E Kelly chapter 1 . 7/11/2008
Wow - this is a really nice piece. Excellent writing - you can turn a lovely phrase.
IVIaedhros chapter 1 . 6/18/2007
Cool stuff...there's sadly very little out there with Ducard and it's nice to see him referenced, however indirectly.
Unseen-styles chapter 1 . 7/4/2005
very well done, kept the right tone without getting to cheesy or angsty, virtual pat on the back!
Maze2010 chapter 1 . 6/24/2005
Sad, I love Batman Begins dtories. This one was excellent.
Roja-Cyd chapter 1 . 6/24/2005
Nicely done! It did keep the tone of the movie very well. Nice imagery as well. I especially like the prayer flags.
Ecri chapter 1 . 6/23/2005
Well done! Kept the tone of the film and explored some things that need exploring. Keep writing.
Snow'sLuckyCat chapter 1 . 6/23/2005
VERY VERY GOOD! in the movie, though it IS the best ever, I always wondered why bruce just sorta accepted the turncoat-ish antics of ducard, especially after looking at the rather long-ish student/mentor relationship that they'd previously shared. ;)

it was a MOSTLY untapped well of possiblilties within the movie, which i'm glad you decided to tap here (& realistically done too!) in your fic. :)