Reviews for Inexplicably Parental
megawoman 5210 chapter 4 . 12/23/2009
Why did you make Ford so easily angered? Do you think you could tone down on the anger a bit?I would like that.
Roadway chapter 16 . 9/20/2009
Oh wow. I LOVE this! The great thing about Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is that because of all the alien technology and improbable stuff, you can pretty write anything you want and have it make sense and be cannon. I love writers who take advantage of that by writing creative things like this. There were so many great pregnant Arthur moments what with his hormones and everything and I absolutely ADORED your description of Betelgeuse. It was perfect!

The part when Ford was waiting outside of the operation room and Arthur screams had me panicking and on the verge of frantic tears. I absolutely adore this fic.
Lyowyn chapter 16 . 8/6/2007
I know that I am a silly person, but I love m-pregs. Arthur is just such a cute monkey to be pregnent too. I think you did Douglas Adams justice, regardless of how he would feel about a certain one of his characters impregnating a certain other one of his characters, the guide entries were especially good.

Keep writing,

Ly
Beth chapter 16 . 8/5/2007
I am sure you've heard this at least 200 times, but this is a great story, although you should put a choking hazard warning on it, cause there were parts where I almost died laughing.:)
livingsoul12066 chapter 16 . 6/26/2007
I lol at this ending!
livingsoul12066 chapter 15 . 6/26/2007
*tears of joy* what a happy ending! _
livingsoul12066 chapter 10 . 6/26/2007
;; no! *continues reading*
livingsoul12066 chapter 1 . 6/26/2007
*glees* personally, I love mpreg, and I have yet to read an HHGG mpreg. so YAY
Master Fedora chapter 16 . 2/2/2007
Okay, I don't normally like mpregs but this was brilliantly and sweetly done. I loved every minute. Aw, Ford and Arthur spawn! How adorable! *squeaks* It was lovely. Thanks for writing it.
kawaiikitsune90 chapter 12 . 11/27/2006
I love this story! It was well written and I enjoyed how you had the little snippets with the Guide speaking. Great job! I only have one question...what's a Sriataer?
Frizz the Eccentric chapter 16 . 8/28/2006
Very good! I've been reading this for some time now and finally finished! This story is excellant!
Schermionie chapter 16 . 6/20/2006
FUNNY.

That's really the best way to describe this. You're so froody.

One thing, however, is that Belteguesians are taller than humans.
Schermionie chapter 7 . 6/20/2006
OK so this is my first MPREG fic and I love it so far, it's funny and you've made it believable.

I have, however, a slight problem with this chapter. The first book mentions how Ford and Arthur met and it wasn't like the flashback you wrote. It doesn't matter but I thought I'd point that out...
Yuen chapter 6 . 6/2/2006
But I loved it! XD You made me very, very happy. _ Thank you.
Jessi chapter 16 . 4/12/2006
Oh mmyy ggod. May I just profess my love to you? I think I shall. *professes love*. I know this is an older story, but I'm just getting into HHG fics, and this is by far the best I've read. I just absolutely love it. I'm a sucker for fluff and this hit just the right spot. You've totally and completely made my day _