Reviews for Just ASK!
Shadow Kitsune67 chapter 8 . 8/27/2011
Loved the ending. (: Nice job. xD
That Faggot From Next door chapter 8 . 7/28/2011
sequel is needed with sex
AriannaAmanLoveDanijelaZ07 chapter 8 . 1/15/2011
that was Perfect
DarkAngel010 chapter 8 . 4/15/2009
crazyyaoiluver chapter 8 . 8/5/2007
great story although i have something to point out when u do ure paragraphs space them out , it was kinda jumbled together ,but i'm not complaining just wanted to let you know that well i enjoyed reading ure story :) ( dont take this as a flame )
demon-girl98 chapter 8 . 7/8/2006
I absolutely loved your story
ju-oh sama chapter 8 . 9/8/2005
First of all, I really like the story. I've never eally thought much a bout Shuichi and Tatsuha as a couple, but I guess they fit quite well!

The only thing that kinda annoyed me while reading were the huge fields of text; I know ffnet bunches paragraphs together, but you just have to double sapce. It would make reading a lot easier I think.

Also the end was a little too sudden for my taste, so I would really like a second part, because I can't get enough of this fic!

Wow, this is pretty long, and pretty profesional as well!
hUmAn GoNe WrOnG chapter 8 . 8/18/2005 sweet..I really love this one..You've really made a succesful story. I hope you write some more stories.
AnonymousBluesilver chapter 7 . 8/10/2005
OMG...shuichi forgot who he is...NO!
willow064 chapter 7 . 8/9/2005
... I like the story ... but I had a hard time reading it, I kept getting confused, mostly concerning who was talking.

I'm gonna give you some adive, from a person who is really picky ... When a new person speaks, ALWAYS have it in a serperate paragraph, if ya don't understand, just e-mail me k.

Reason why: It makes the story alot easier to follow and makes it nice and neat. heehee
Hiei's Gothic Angel chapter 6 . 7/29/2005
GREAT STORY! The only problem is the fact the pharagraphs are all clomped together- Usually you start a new pharagrapgh everytime someone differnt speaks O.o;; SORRY IF I JUST SOUNDED BOSSY! It's your fic and I love the plot!

Poor Hiro! Please Update soon! i'm gunna put u on author lert yep yep yep!

AnonymousBluesilver chapter 5 . 7/21/2005
OMG I hope shuichi and hiro don't die. oh, I really want to find out what happens next...please update and keep up the good job!

P.S I have your story on my story alert list, so I can't wait to read the next chapter!
Shu-Kun chapter 4 . 6/29/2005
This is such a great fanfic and its great how you wrote where the characters are at the moment and who's point of view it was! I can't wait until you write more:)
Baby Chocobo chapter 4 . 6/28/2005

I can't wait to see more!~

Please hurry update!~
annetaco chapter 4 . 6/28/2005
omg...i love your style of writing! it's really interesting to read all the characters' different povs.

i also love tatsuha and shuichi together, although in reality, it could never be.

please update soon!