Reviews for Rulers And Rules
Elven Fish chapter 1 . 12/15/2006
Farmir does have the makings of a splendid daddy. D
Mysterious Jedi chapter 1 . 12/27/2005
Excellent story. I love stories with Aragorn and Faramir in them!

Saved from sin through Christ,

mj
Jazzcat chapter 1 . 6/25/2005
Aw! That was cute! I love it... "The lady Eowyn is not that bad." Good thing, LOL! He's about to marry her and be "stuck" with her!

Oversleeping is good for Faramir at this point in his life. You're right; this tale was a nice changeup from angst, and yet it was non-angst with a touch of angst, still, but a good kind. I'm glad Aragorn knows what to do with little girls! I wouldn't want to leave Faramir in the lurch for anything. ;-)

I think I like Bergil. What will happen to him after he reaches Ithilien with his father, and Faramir, and the not-so-bad Nazgul-killing Lady Eowyn? :-)

Blessings!

Jazzcat
Dimfuin chapter 1 . 6/24/2005
That was really good. I liked the more lighthearted approach to Faramir, and I always love Bergil.
Conuiren chapter 1 . 6/24/2005
What a charming little story, particularly the exchange between Faramir and Bergil - is this the lead up to a Faramir the dad story? Now that would be really nice!
Elenhin chapter 1 . 6/24/2005
Ahh, this was absolutely delighfull.

Such nice humour of Faramir sleeping in, and Aragorn claiming that it was good to know that he was human, and then the conversation with Bergil, the likness of the sword practise.

It was wonderfull, and I wish that I had more time, but this being midsummer, I am afraid I have little time at the computer. Know however that it was very delightfull. I loved it, every word of it.

Kindest Regards Always, Elenhin
Raksha The Demon chapter 1 . 6/24/2005
A charming gapfiller. We don't see enough of Aragorn and Faramir hanging out and being mellow; and the Faramir/Bergil conversation was especially well-written.
Nobodyknowsmenow chapter 1 . 6/23/2005
Cute little story- I liked it!
lindahoyland chapter 1 . 6/23/2005
This was just delightful,I loved it !I greatly enjoy the way you portray Faramir and Aragorn's friendship and I like the way Faramir explained to young Bergil.

A new story from you is always a treat.

Thank you so much for your reviews of my story. I am going to take your advice over Burden of Guilt though is plenty in store yet for the characters !
Oboro chapter 1 . 6/23/2005
This was a great fic, and also the first Lord of the Rings one that I've ever read. It flowed very well, and I enjoyed reading it. I did't want it to end! It was sweet and made me smile. Very well done!