Reviews for Mountain Dew
I died laughing!
Robin's Fair Lady chapter 1 . 11/8/2005
0_o
LesPaul12 chapter 1 . 10/8/2005
ha ha ha ha ha ha ! this is funny but very ironic cuz i just chugged down 3 m.d.s

ha ha ha ha ha ha !
Dopey91 chapter 1 . 9/24/2005
Hey Star,

Ish is awesomeness! ((I wrote 1/2 of it, it should be)) its so beautiful! MD does make you go off the walls, I should know. :D

Much love,

Dopey91
PrincessBellePrinceAdam chapter 1 . 8/18/2005
dude...u and ur friend Sarah are like me and my best friends...
Teenstarfiretitans chapter 1 . 8/16/2005
It is a very funny story
robinstar4ever chapter 1 . 8/8/2005
more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more it was awesome you need to write more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more
Pozest-Illusion chapter 1 . 7/22/2005
That was really random! But I totally get it, caffiene can do that! Been there drank that ;) (Fraishca Fraishca Dorma vu) Ahem yes well... Good story very funny! ;) ~Pozest-Illusion logging out~
thatgirl45 chapter 1 . 7/14/2005
Okay...Thats just scary and psycotic...Your scaring me... and ur know ur scary when u scare me... okay im just stepping away...*starwaterfairy343 runs away and u hear ruffly: RUPERT IS SO MINE!*
PurrJaede chapter 1 . 7/8/2005
Had me laughing all the way down to the fridge!

:Hey look! Mom bought some Mountain Dew..:

:D
lickyliickykittykitty chapter 1 . 7/3/2005
THANKS ALOT! I READ YOUR STORY AT 2AM AND MY MOM HEARD ME LAUGHING (SO DID THE NEIGBORHOOD) AND FOUND OUT I WAS ONLINE! NOW MY LAPTOP IS GONE, AND IM STUCK SITTING IN THE PUBLIC LIBRARY 'DOING MY HOMEWORK' AND 'NOT' GOING ON FANFICTION! :(
cakelover132 chapter 1 . 7/1/2005
i practly killed myself with laughter right another chapter!
gothchic chapter 1 . 7/1/2005
Wow, i'm usually a really miserable person! But this story rocked as hard as Green Day does! Ilike how everyone went crazy. Hey, did you see Mothermaeeye? Really disturbing episode peoples!
cyrusdragon chapter 1 . 6/30/2005
hehehe... funny funny funny... very good. did you come up with the name tae yourself or do you know someone with that name? i've never heard it before... anyway, good job!
TeenHunk chapter 1 . 6/23/2005
Funny. I've goten hyper off of Mountain Dew before. It's a good buzz. :)
30 | « Prev Page 1 2