Reviews for Saishu Yume I
Nessaren chapter 36 . 4/17/2011
I love this story! I was wondering if you ever finished it and it's just posted somewhere else, because I'm desperate to know how it ends!
heart-talkin chapter 1 . 6/23/2008
Great story so far. I'll keep reading! :)
TimeAndRhythmDoesIndeedSleep chapter 36 . 4/2/2008
First off I want to say that I never played Final Fantasy IX, but have watch some parts when my brother has. Secondly this is incredible, I love the story. It is funny, has excitment, and sappy love stuff. Can't wait when the next chapter is written. Keep up the good work!
SahriouSonny chapter 36 . 11/30/2006
Yo...

It's been a while since I've checked up on this,but I spent the last two days reading from chapter 26 and it's still going strong. .

*prodes you with his wand*

according to the date of the last update, it's been some time since your last update.

I do hope you get the next chapter up soon.

Well...

Live long and prosper, Ty.

*flees*
little kit chapter 35 . 7/28/2006
This is so...AWESOME! I try to be a good reviewer and not bug the author for more, but...

Please, please, please say you're going to update soon. Pretty please.
HKBlack chapter 23 . 6/7/2006
*skims, skims more, skims more* Welcome Narcissa. Get ready for the weirdest journey ever. Death of King Cornelius...*pets Remus...pets Remus some more* I remember this chapter, there was loads of skipping...mm...yeah, so that's it.
HKBlack chapter 21 . 6/7/2006
*reads, hits battle, skims, skims some more, reads, stops suddenly* I remember this one!

"Sirius just gazed at his bloody covered hands in shocked silence."

That's the sentence that Bleedingly came from. *nods* I will never forget that.

And then a sweet scene between the love birds...naturally.
HKBlack chapter 20 . 6/7/2006
*snigglesnorts*

Ah, the fight over how to clean a skillet. Followed by a very reasonable diagnosis of Severus being sick while helping Harry clean. And then the infamous peach. Finished with the fighting over where to sleep and the blankets.

Oh yeah, Angel Bliss blah blah blah whatever, that's not a funny cute relationship part. It's not in my focus right now.

I forgot this chapter as well...*pets it*
HKBlack chapter 10 . 6/7/2006
*squawks* Sirius! I forgot about that! *whimpers*

And the worse part is, I was going to comment on how cheerful he was in this chapter, I forgot that you had a giant spider like...tear his arm apart. *whimpers some more*
HKBlack chapter 9 . 6/7/2006
*pets Remus and Sirius*

...

*pets them some more*

I think I was going to say something but...poor Remus and Sirius. I forgot how...hard it was in the beginning. Ah well...*snuggles them*
HKBlack chapter 8 . 6/7/2006
*snigglesnorts* Half-blood Prince.

But yes, the bits of foreshadowing that I missed, like the Threstral bit, kind of makes me happy that I'm rereading all of this stuff. That way I'm not completely confused later on.
HKBlack chapter 7 . 6/7/2006
"but [Sirius] promised himself that he would do his job, get the prince to Ravenclaw, and never see him again as long as he lived.

That was if he ever managed to make himself stop worrying about the younger man."

*bursts out laughing* Poor Poor Sirius, he hasn't a clue of what's to come. *likes re-reading and reviewing these now that you've passed the 30 mark it makes the little details more fun*
HKBlack chapter 6 . 6/7/2006
Yet another reviewless chapter. *pets*

I loved the ending of this chapter, don't know if I ever told you that. But I do, I really do.
HKBlack chapter 5 . 6/7/2006
"Before Severus could ask how the prince had known, Sirius stalked back to them and asked in a loud voice if they planned to gape at each other the rest of the day, because he had every intention of leaving them behind to be eaten." This is why I forgot Severus was a half-elf.

"[Sirius] blamed the new clothes." This is why I love Sirius.
Lady Silverhawk chapter 25 . 6/1/2006
I liked the finishing sentence.