Reviews for No Matter What
NoinK chapter 1 . 11/30/2005
aw...so nice...yet so sad at the same time. i love that episode. and i also love the episode about rin wanting to be forever with sesshoumaru. sesshoumaru doesn't admit to rin...but he really does care abt her. lol. nice fic!.
Catching Rain chapter 1 . 9/24/2005
Aww... man, you are good with angst. I was biting my tongue so hard I made it bleed.. PLEASE, pleasepleasepleaseplease PLEASE update soon!
Tsuyu no Inochi chapter 1 . 6/29/2005
I guess this kind of a review.

Kohaku is awake, aware of his surroundings, his sister and his guilt. He speaks, he expresses his feelings and he grieves. Listless eyes come to life; no longer controlled by darkness.

This powerful sibling reunion is unchallenged, Iggy! I love what you do for Kohaku's character, you tell his story from a whole other perspective. Your Sango, in all her angsty splendor, was magnificent. The fact she allowed Kohaku to leave (the last thing she wanted) showed a sign of mutual respect and dignity between them. Not only as brother and sister, but as taijiya to taijiya. I see this as a coming of age for Kohaku and I believe Sango also realizes the same.

Another favorite Iggs.