Reviews for Ski Trip
Treta Aysel chapter 4 . 8/24/2005
Nice. I like it.
Hampsterofdestruction chapter 1 . 8/11/2005
Not bad. I would like to see what you do to change the rest of the episode. Next time however, it might be best to try to think of something original. Not saying the stories bad, just heavily lacking originality. It is good though.
SmashToPieces chapter 4 . 8/10/2005
Hey Mathew. It's Aero, now as Gildholen Eledolin, the Elven Assassin. If you want to knwo where my fanfiction is going to be from now on, check out soulfiction. , as has deleted too many of my stories for me to continue putting them on here.

I liked all your fics, and I hope you continue to make the number of Totally Spies' fics swell. Good luck.

-Gildholen Eledolin, the Elven Assassin
3DGCSIMiamiGirl chapter 4 . 8/10/2005
Wow that was a good story! I liked it please write another one soon
The Time Traveler chapter 4 . 8/2/2005
Again, well done novelizing yourself into the show. Keep up the good work.
SonicLover chapter 4 . 8/2/2005
Wh-? You're doing a joint project with SPD? Well, isn't THAT a turn of events. I doubt I've ever heard of SPD, but I can't wait to see how it turns out.

Speaking of joint projects, I promise I'll work on the next chapter of ours. It'll be out before September, you have my word.

Nice chapter here, though. I notice you have a habit of ending dialogue sentences with commas instead of full stops, like in this instance:

"My camera must have been on while we were chasing Gelee and the avalanche. I got some steller (sic) shots after all,"

See? Why do you do that? Is it a common error, or just a habit? Not that I'm complaining; every author has a unique style. I, for example, tend to ... I tend to ... hey, what do I tend to do?

("Sic" in brackets indicates the presence of an error in quoted text that was made by the quoted, not the quoter. You probably don't know, so I'm telling you.)
Sokai chapter 4 . 8/2/2005
HeHe Pretty cute, this; I like it _ Didn't really notice anything wrong, though then I wasn't honestly looking or setting out to find anything. Pfft LoL But yeah, um, TECHNICALLY, although you did create this fanfic and therefore have "rightful ownership/claim" to it, ya technically can't say it's copyrighted...I mean, y'know, since again, technically I'm pretty sure NONE of us here were officially given the exclusive right to publish/reproduce/sell our junk...just...yeah...sorry, shutting up now (and that's not even me targetting you or anything; just when I was at this joint way in the "past" when younger I accidentally said that once and I had only about 50 billion people all over my arse for it. Pfft. Whatev _' LoL). *Dances* Like it! Woo woo! And thanksies for reviewing my episode 3! *Waves* Ja! *Flies off* _
SimmyC chapter 3 . 7/29/2005
Hi! Nice update. BTW, sorry if I seemed too critical with my last review. In one of my stories, where I basically did what you did (well, not add myself to an episode for another show, but basically, changed LITTLE things in that episode, while keeping the rest the same), people complained that it was too 'unoriginal'. I guess I got stuck with that mindset. At least in your story, you added yourself creating some differences. So, this story is still good.

BTW, how the heck could you fit your backpack full of gadgets in your pocket? That must be a huge pocket! Or some really advanced compression technology.

Now, where have I've been? Busy. School work, and, well, other stories. I now have like, 8 ongoing stories as we speak. Don't worry, "Crack of the Whip" is coming up. But right now, I have like 3 stories ahead of it in terms of needing an update.

So...keep up the good work.
S.P.D. Gold Ranger chapter 3 . 7/29/2005
Thanks! Loved this chapter! And, about your reply to my review of "Will The Real Sam Please Step Forward?", yeah, I knew it was Sam's clone who was skinny-dipping.

Okay, here's some info about my characters Nick and Haruka:

Nick's full name is Nick Kelly. He's 15 years old with short brown hair and light blue eyes. He's pretty agile, since he's on the track team with his best friend Haruka (he's been friends with Haruka for a long time, about 7 years). He sometimes rushes into a situation without thinking, but when he does something, he usually knows what he's doing. He tends to get angry when he sees someone messing with his friends. Also, he's been known never to back down on a promise.

Haruka's full name is Haruka Rose. She's 13 years old with sapphire eyes and waist-length brown hair, so in a way, she kind of looks like a younger Sam. She's a member of the track team at their school, so she's pretty fast. She's known Nick since she was 6, and they've been friends since they met. Haruka likes to analyze things a little, so she knows what's up ahead. She's very close to Nick, and doesn't appreciate anyone messing with him.

Those are pretty much my characters in a nutshell. I can't wait to see this! Good luck!
The Time Traveler chapter 3 . 7/29/2005
Again nice chapter, very good work indeed. Not to mention you where very humerous. Anyway, write the next chapter whenever you can.
SonicLover chapter 3 . 7/29/2005
Heh, like it.

By the way, I'm currently on a trip to Maine, so working on "Green with N.V." will be a no-no for a couple weeks. "The Joint Project" is still stalled, but I should be able to get it done soon.
Sokai chapter 1 . 7/27/2005
Hey. Thanks for your review again. Yeah, I'd realized it was "I" not "Y" after I'd already posted it, so...yeah. No big, though. And yes, I know that that "Physics 101 Much?" ep is where "she's" introduced and Jerry runs down what it means, but I, like you, have forgotten it. Oh, and of course I'd put the periods after each letter; it is an acronymn, after all. So yeah, thanx again for your review, hun, and liking it (I guess...?), but if you could slightly "lay off me" about every little thing I do in each ep in regards to the spies, that'd be super! LoL Y'know, critiquing every single thing I do (i.e. the whole G.L.A.D.I.S. bit, and "remembering" to put the .'s after each letter); I get you absolutely (clearly LoL) love the show and stuffie, and I like it too. But I couldn't rightly and effectively write a fanfic involving them if I didn't know it very well or did my "research" prior to writing. So...yep. No worries about me anymore about stuff like that, huh? Don't mean to sound rude or mean about it all, but you're kinda "grring" and bumming me out there with all that LoL *Waves* Oh yeah! And thanx for joining my C2 staff, too!
SimmyC chapter 2 . 7/26/2005
Hm. Well, been a while since I've reviewed one of your stories, so here I am. Well, while like I said in my other reviews, that I normally don't like stories that are TOO close to the episodes, this one is okay. My only concern is that, it's TOO tied to the episodes. I mean yes, you can still have the main events in the episodes (them going to the ski resort, Gelee kidnapping Mandy by mistake, Race with Todd, etc.), but you could make it your own by having your own events and interpretation to it (I.E., differents way to getting to the same events. Like you could deck Todd for example, cuasing him not to race, that could change an entire dynamic of the story while at the same time, or even have Gelee change a few things now that you're in it, like...even kidnapping you instead and then you try to fight your way out of it with the girls coming to rescue or something. Heck, it doesn't have to be the same as the episode either where he was defeated by basically his own weapon).

This is especially true since, the dialogue with David and Sam just sounded weird since it was originally written with Sam being single and still going after David. Since in this one, YOU'RE her girlfriend, well, it just came out as weird. Try to have something that might be similar, but different enough given the situation. In other words, make up your own dialogue! Not just an altered version of the episodes.

As for what you should do next, I'd say Mommy Dearest. Get to meet not only Sam's mom, but the other moms as well. Not to mention, Tim Scam too.

And I see you are finally doing Season 3 episodes soon. Nice I guess. Granted, Season 2 is WAY superior to Season 3, but even so, I'm still interested in what your interpretations would be. Especially since, in a few episodes, Sam has a boyfriend. A single episode boyfriend (who is mysteriously gone by the end of the episode), but a boyfriend nonetheless. Also might be interesting with "Escape From WOOHP Island" since that episode has Britney in it. Whatever way you spell her name. Plus a mention that shows that you're not the only male spy at WOOHP (though why they weren't there to save Britney is anyone's guess). Oh, and this week should be interesting. All three Totally Spies episode shown at once (they call it a movie, but in reality, its really three part TS episodes combined into one so you don't have like the "To Be Continued" thing at the end). Should be intersting since, the girls will be promoted! Can't wait to incorporate that aspect to my story.

BTW, in the other story, you wanted to know what FMA was, well, FMA stands for Fullmetal Alchemist. The story that was mentioned in the Omake of "Freaky Naked Jerry Much", was a crossover for two anime series, Fullmetal Alchemist, and Evangelion.

And speaking of my story, I will probably update "Crack of the Whip" fairly soon. Now that I'm back watching Totally Spies, I am getting back in the groove. Though I still have a few stories ahead of it, but it is coming up. Oh, and you might be suprised who the Whip really is. Just a hint. ;-) Now, as for other TS stories, other then the sequel to that one, I'm thinking about it. But I'll see...
The Time Traveler chapter 2 . 7/24/2005
Sorry for the delay, I was away for a while. Anyway, nice chapter again. Very good detail. I await the next chapter.
S.P.D. Gold Ranger chapter 2 . 7/23/2005
Nice! I liked that one. Oh, and if you have time, could you read my new Sonic story, "Escape From Myself"? I'd really appreciate it.

Bad news: I had finished "Reflections from the Ice", but I fricking LOST the disc I had it on, and I'd forgotten to copy it to my hard drive. Damn cruel luck...

Anyways, good story! Keep up the good work!