Reviews for Survival of the Fittest
kgriswoldsms249 chapter 4 . 8/26/2014
This reminds me of a story called the darkest hour but your story is better
He Who Dreams chapter 5 . 10/13/2010
Good job please keep it up.
Guest chapter 3 . 10/5/2010
WOW
Arya Daeriel chapter 1 . 8/9/2010
This is a wonderful story! I see two problems though:

1. Bruck. He dies when Obi-Wan is thirteen. Bruck had joined up with Xanatos and was dueling Obi-Wan when he slipped and broke his neck. Even if he was alive, he and Obi-Wan certainly wouldn't be friends.

2. Obi-Wan and Klea. Relationships are forbidden in the Jedi Order. According to the Jedi, relationships can lead to jealousy, greed, worry, etc. all of which lead to the dark side. Look what happened to Anakin.

Other than that, great story!
H.M. Annon chapter 1 . 6/28/2010
This is a really good story. Where on earth did you come up with the idea for it?
ari chapter 6 . 4/1/2010
this is a verry verry good well writen story but the names are too repetative but other than thst this story is great
Wyndmir chapter 7 . 11/10/2005
Aw yay. That was so good. *sniff* Poor Obi really gets raked over the coals, doesn't he? My only suggestion...and it is a teeny one...is to spiff up Qui-Gon's language just a bit. His words should always be very precise and elegant, even when he's worried...or at least that's how I take him to be. But, eh, don't listen to me. I loved your story! I even got a lump in my throat on more than one ocassion. *adds to favorites*
Reeceforever chapter 7 . 6/30/2005
Aw that was so sad it took ages to read, i had to keep going back! More lol cant wait to read next one!

love obi-wan!
yokascruz chapter 7 . 6/27/2005
I really enjoyed this lil series! On to Part 2! Great job!
Bohemian Anne chapter 7 . 6/27/2005
This is a great story. I love stories where the characters have to fight their way back to normal. Good job.
obigirl chapter 7 . 6/25/2005
Oh my god I absolutely loved your story! I'm looking forward to part 2. You are an incredible writer. :)
LuvObi chapter 7 . 6/24/2005
I loved your story. It was excellent. I'm definitely looking forward to Part 2.