Reviews for Let Me Go
UpsideRight chapter 6 . 8/20/2005
Sorry it took me so long to read this chapter. I loved the end, it was so sad but in a good way. Great job!
nascargirl05 chapter 6 . 7/14/2005
Loved it! Yah! Good job!
Sweetest Addiction chapter 6 . 7/12/2005
Aww. OMG im going to cry for two reasons. 1) Because this story was deffinetly one of my favorites, and because you are such a great writer. I loved it. I really cried at the last chapter, honestly you had me bawling because of how everythng just connected, and that he had to "let her go." That is. by the way one of my favorite songs! I loved how Dom talks about her and how he makes him see just exactly how much of an impact she was on everyone. I loved it. and 2) Because your review was just sweet. I never thought my input was really. you know. thought over, people just read them and like forget about them! but I was always eager to see what you have to say about my review every chapter. I can't believe I made you want to write Leon seeing her again. Girl, I'm crying writing this! i'm such a sap. Looved Crimson, Loved Leon, loved it all. You did an awsome job and you're totally a great writer! aww. so sad its over. But you so have to write another story! hmm...maybe a Leon and some other girl? lol we'll talk! email me sometime! you seem like a real kool person seeing as I approved of Crimson and you did base her on you. :) so don;t be afraid! email me if you want! I'll be expecting another story from you! I'l put you under author alert. lol .

aw. LOVED IT.
Nascargirl05 chapter 5 . 7/10/2005
Loved it, can't wait to see what happens, update soon.
UpsideRight chapter 5 . 7/9/2005
I just read your story and I love it. Please update soon, I can't wait to read the last part.
Sweetest Addiction chapter 5 . 7/9/2005
I like this chapter, I was waiting on you to write this seeher reaction and all. but what I'm truly waiting for is the enxt chapter where we can find out what will happen, if he sees her again, if she accepts him doing his crime, or will he stop doing it for her? Haha, yeh I'm one of those people who have those strong beliefs in everything. So I like Crimson and if you're basing her on you then I'm pretty sure we' would deffinetely get along! Like I said in a previous review I'm really picky with my Vince/OFCS or Leon/OFCS but I when I do find a story where I like the OFC then the author's gotta be a good one! so yes, you're a pretty good writer! (no problem, its no sweat. I like when people review my stories and tell me I'm a good writer so I might as well tell you; it boost people's confidences and makes them want to write! haha)

request: update soon!
XxRocQstaRxX chapter 5 . 7/9/2005
This is scary...i opened the page, and what should start playing on the Radio but 'Let Me Go'? lol...ANYWAY...great chappie chica (as usual). i had ot break open a new pack of tissue! it's so kool how much your story rox! and i really really really love Leon in this story...realy. so you really really should update so i can leave you a really really nice review. really.

UPDATE SOON!

angel40689

(really)
XxRocQstaRxX chapter 4 . 7/2/2005
Oh my gosh! i want to cry for Leon! in fact, i think i will! *bursts into uncontrolable sobs* Okay, i'm better now. This is a great chapter, and a great story. i realy enjoy it, and i was wondering if you could possibly update? lol i know you will...

UPDATE SOON!

Angel40689
Sweetest Addiction chapter 4 . 6/28/2005
Haha, sounds like you and I would get along! I'm very opinionative, so when it comes to writing and people's phylosophies I debate on it, but you can tell what is "written" because it came out that way and the author just wants it to "sound good" and what is written because its what the author personal thoughts. Seeing as how this is all what you think it makes it believable, I mean for me now, some poeple just make things up for their OFC but its kinda like your basing Crimson on you, which I'm not sure if you are...but if you are, so far, you have done an awsome job on the detailing and making her seem so to say "Special" other than his tramps lol...I think i mentioned before how I get picky with certain things in a story. Guess you're lucky. Either that or a pretty good writter! (how bout both? lol)
turquoisephyre chapter 4 . 6/28/2005
Hey! I really do like your story so far i can't believe Leon missed her Graduation Ceremony! I can't wait to see whats next!
scottish lass2 chapter 3 . 6/28/2005
Cool fic

Write more soon

Cheers

Scottish Lass.
Lady LP chapter 3 . 6/27/2005
I really like your story. I was blocked in writing the next chapter of mine when i read your story and it just made it easier. I love Crimson and her innocence, and Leon's situation. When you truly love someone, sometimes you just have to let them go as not to hurt them. That's what i think your story is about, and i like it. I was in that situation once, and i learned a lot from it. Keep up the good work, this is great! If you can, please read mine and tell me what you think. It's called Without Him.
Sweetest Addiction chapter 3 . 6/27/2005
Another good chapter. I really like all her thoughts on everything. She's not too different but shes not the same as the team. It's good. I think the soft side of Leon we see her, is detailed well so far. seeing as in the movie he's a little rough and edgy. Still hot. though. soft or not. haha
Sweetest Addiction chapter 2 . 6/26/2005
Actually I find that between the two chapters you have up here, that this one is the strongest. I don't know why, I just like the way you explored more into her relationship with the team. The whole 'magic' talk was a good touch as well.

I get kinda picky with Leon and OFC's because some write them so...predictable and or unconvincing. It's good to see Leon with someone who has a mind of her own, and a different attitude/outlook with it all. good job! (sorry its long..im just going on and on now!)
turquoisephyre chapter 2 . 6/25/2005
Hey! I'm lovin the story i've never been a big fan of leon's but i thought i'd give this story a try and i must say i really really like it! update soon