Reviews for Freaky Friday
SinuousFun-Keeper of Innocence chapter 11 . 9/30/2011
It's funny how it's House who respects Cameron's privacy more.
MysteryLady-Tx chapter 15 . 8/1/2007
LMAO...that was AWESOME...I LOVED IT...hehehehehe

THANKS:D absolutely FABULOUS...Oh man, LOVED it when you added Cuddy...
Perhin chapter 15 . 5/8/2007
_ This is cool! If only Wilson had been switched!
Dr. Cameron chapter 15 . 2/25/2007
I loved it, so funny!
jwmathias chapter 1 . 1/28/2007
If you are going to write a script (which I don't believe is allowed at for some reason) - please take the time to put it into proper script format so that it is easy and comfortable to read. I won't cut on you for writing a script - I've written several of my own - when I was either new to writing and learning how to do it or on a few occasions when I was feeling lazy and just wanted to write fast.

Such a complicated theme as this one, though, just doesn't work in the simplistic script form. You really do need the desciptiveness of prose.

But, now that you have it all plotted - you are half way there. Flesh this out and you could have something.
Savior Emma Swan chapter 4 . 7/26/2006
Way too confusing! Get rid of the set directions and voiceovers. Instead of putting how the person was feeling when they were talking or how it sounded to other people in parenthesis, work it into the story. Does that make sense? I don't think I'm going to continue reading. Nice try though.
Savior Emma Swan chapter 1 . 7/26/2006
I read the reviews of this story, and they were very mixed. Some people hated it, others found it hilarious. I'll read on my own to find out, I just hope the bad reviews were over-critical.
housecrazed1 chapter 8 . 5/7/2006
this is the gayest story i've ever read. sure, cameron is sensitive but she's not fucking 3 years old. she doessn't cry because someone has to go do something important and she isn't obsessed with her weight. like wtf is this? my first review i tried to be nicer but this chapter ugh it made me mad. oh, and you spell mad m...a...d

no "e" with an e its made.
housecrazed1 chapter 6 . 5/7/2006
the voiceovers are kind of wierd. i don't like those but the story is pretty good. its really confusing though. like, i don't know which is which, i have to think really hard to get it all straight
thisaccounthasbeenlost chapter 5 . 11/27/2005
Confusing, disgusting, horrifying.

I thought this was going to be funny.

But it's just badly plotted and horribly written.

And, oh yeah, you have a sick mind.
sUmMeRiTh chapter 15 . 11/7/2005
Heh, this is great! Epilogue?
BookwormKiwi chapter 15 . 10/8/2005
Wow, totally confusing. All the names in brackets helped in the last few chapters.

Good ending.
Ritaann chapter 15 . 10/3/2005
Oh gosh that was hilarious! Although... *very* confusing! the explaination you tried to give at the top of one of your ch. about the 3 way split was utterly and totally confusing and I had just understood it to- so I forged on without teh eplaination and did just fine until the 3 way conversation- so confuddling! anyhow, it was bloody hilarious, some real laughs in there. I don't really think it could have been improved with, um not sure how to say this novel style as opposed to screen play because you wouldn't have been able to sneak in the House(Cameron): things and those really helped clear the confusion... somewhat, anyhow the comedic possibilities are endless with a fic such as this and I think you exlored it well. Any longer and I think it would have gotten old.
heyderpette chapter 15 . 7/9/2005
A HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA! HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA! THAT WAS FLIPPIN HILARIOUS! A HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA! UPDATE MORE! HA HA HA HA HA HA HA! o my goodness. that was seriously beyond hilarious PLEASE update again!
Spot991 chapter 15 . 7/8/2005
Possibly the funniest thing I've read in a while.