Reviews for Fuhrer
Ymixle chapter 1 . 11/5/2009
Adorable! Hawkeye was embarased, weird...
ichigofan01 chapter 1 . 9/8/2009
lol'Fullmetals bithch' lol ! im d

still laughing
loser in the gutter chapter 1 . 10/21/2008
oh yes. i'm supposed to be writing a paper thats due tomorrow, but this just called to me to review. so... yeah. that was so cute! and slightly sexy, so its amazing. and them calling each other "baby" and "babe" is so... m! loved it!
Roy Mustang 08 chapter 1 . 10/27/2006
Nice story
Me And My God Complex chapter 1 . 9/5/2006
Haha.
Sesshouamonkuya chapter 1 . 8/30/2006
. *sigh*

I hate how stubborn I can be at times...took me 2 years to finally watch the series... Now I know what I was missing out on! Great job! I loved it! _
Gwynhafra chapter 1 . 6/16/2006
lol! Roy finally made fuhrer and Edward got his old position. nice... Love the new ruling about miniskirts. I can't imagine Hawkeye in it! XD
ChuckleDoodleDoo chapter 1 . 5/7/2006
I LOVE this story! Read it first a long time ago, and I've reread it many times ever since. It's awesome. xD I can't understand how the other reviewers can complain about Ed and Roy calling each other "babe" and "baby". It's not OOC, it's just something different and... good! Oh yes. 8)

Roy truly is "Fullmetal's bitch", heh. Very nice work!
Firey-Moonlight chapter 1 . 3/10/2006
Oh that was excellent, I couldn't stop snickering the whole way through. It disturbs me that Ed would willing wear a dress and that Roy and Ed refer to each other other as babe and baby, but other then that it was really good.
Chaotic Sereniti chapter 1 . 9/7/2005
OMG! When i read ''Fullmetal's Bitch'' I almsot died laughing!that was the funniest thing i've read in a long time. Keep up the great work!
Sally chapter 1 . 8/27/2005
Oh that was precious...the mini skirt act and then Edward's 'stunts' to get rid of it. Short and sweet, not to mention hilarious. Love this
Pheonyx Reborn chapter 1 . 8/21/2005
thats funny
ArYuNvius chapter 1 . 8/7/2005
i would kinda like to c a sequal, sumthin like wat happens wen ed and roy go home.. thatd b kool
Jen chapter 1 . 7/30/2005
FullMetal's bitch? Shut the hell up and listen or I'll roast you all? XD LOL! That's funny alright!
procrazedfan chapter 1 . 7/29/2005