Reviews for child, no more
Jacal Ste. Worme chapter 1 . 11/7/2007
Nice. Good concept. Good job.
mccain chapter 1 . 7/26/2005
M, another juicy quality fic from one of my favorite authors! Really enjoyed it, and I wholey agree with your comments. The anime reduced the characters to caricatures (for the most part) but you just can't hate anyone in the manga no matter how vile they may seem at first.
ReverberatingSilence chapter 1 . 7/20/2005
Augh! That was really good! I loved it! Keep up the lovely work. ::adds to favs::
skenshingumi chapter 1 . 7/5/2005
Excellent insight into Yahiko and what drives him. You really did a great job expanding on that moment to see deeper into him.
Yahiko lover chapter 1 . 7/4/2005
To put it simply- You have amazing skills at writing, you kept Yahiko in character so well, and I thought this fic was just so beautiful.

Please continue to write.
DarkKorugasaGirl chapter 1 . 6/29/2005
This was an excellent piece of writing! I loved it! (and no, I didn't use the Back button!)
Kyuriko chapter 1 . 6/25/2005
Wow, I'm glad I remembered to review this because I didn't have time to yesterday after I read it! I don't see many Yahiko-centered fanfiction around here, but this is really good and I like how you decided to touch on his situation as a child, since I don't think the manga ever did. I like how you made Yahiko seem very mature but still seem like a kid. He's starting to grow on me ;p
Crystal Snowflakes chapter 1 . 6/23/2005
lol, getting in their pants? god you're such a pervert :P kidding. Great vignette. I liked the last two lines very much. Very strong. :) Great job, hope to see more of your work soon! ;)