Reviews for A little bit special
Demigod girl 678 chapter 1 . 6/22/2010
I loved your summary, lol you shouldn't listen to haters though it's good to have even posted something
sleepy queens chapter 48 . 9/27/2009
"Your story sucks, your humor sucks, your version of Hermione sucks, your author's note sucks, and your attempt at justifying it all sucks." (Sorry for the run-on!)

I think this is the only thing I can think of to say for this fic. You really need some work on your writing and characterization. In fact, you should just write original fiction as none of the characters actually resemble the ones in canon. Fictionpress seems more of the place for you. (I apologize to Fictionpress beforehand for sending you over there)

Sincerely,

maybeknot (a.k.a. Fan of Harry Potter and person with taste.)
xXUtaXx chapter 2 . 4/24/2009
lol

I dont like the story but your writing style is hilarious! xD
xXUtaXx chapter 1 . 4/24/2009
I dont really like this story of yours (and no I dont have a stick up my ass). Its because I think youve totally changed the character of Hermione Granger without any explanation how the change came...

But Ill have a look on your other stories! ;P
LadyBookworm80 chapter 48 . 4/15/2009
OMG F'ING GOD! This is Hilarious! I ABSOLUTELY Love it! Please come back and write some more!
Joytir chapter 1 . 12/13/2008
pleas don't thank people were your sumery is supose to be. Rather write a sumery, thanks
burntbanana chapter 1 . 6/28/2008
Your 'story' doesn't really seem appealing to me at all.

If you're so adept on people not critsizing you for what you're writing, why are your author's notes explaining this longer than the story itself?
SilverRose1313 chapter 1 . 12/22/2007
I feel that you should see what people think of you (and I agree with quite a few of them)

miss_ostranenie -O_O

Total Bubotubers nominee.

My personal favorite quote: "Pheww funky girl!"

[Additionally: that is how we should all greet our reflections in the morning.]

megome - "SEX IS NOT COOL!"

haha someone is a bitter vir-gin.

geek_among_men- You don't see anything wrong with racist jokes?

You know what, I'm not going to touch this. Her canon rape and her utter lack of intelligence and good sense disgust me too much to do so. I hope someone reports this piece of shit.

queen_of_kithia- Her toothbrush is sexy?

wordynerd- who are you and what have you done with the real hermione?

mellius- Oh, this isn't a different version of Hermione at all. I'm pretty sure the Suethor just channeled Hermione the way she would be if she cracked under the strain of having her poor personality smashed to pieces at every turn.

ridureyu- There's nothing wrong with Hermione becoming a communist and making rape jokes.

...In BIZARRO-WORLD!

zoreta- "Oh fizzy shit sticks!"

"GR!" She yelled at her little mermaid sheets.

some just fell of the hanger, some didn't, so she had to get feisty on them

Wubbah-wubber- *sucks on pen* I am in a happy place, I am in a cave full of Jack Sparrows and Fox Mulders, with little dancing hamsters in elf hats...

Bobutubers, here this comes...

jaded_lady - comparing the PAIN of writing fanfiction to being raped?

classy!

seethingheathen- I admit to everyone, but people 'liked' so I wrote more and more to it. I'm sorry I don't really write for other people, I write what I want when it is I want.

A bit contradictory, no? She wrote more of this because people asked her to, yet she doesn't write for others. Okay.

organic_cookie- I don't have words. Just a picture, honestly, that's probably going to become my universal "WTF SUETHOR?"

falco_conlon- I'm sorry. Rape humor? RAPE. HUMOR?

LKJHAISJIOAN:

kiyuu- ... Only three words can describe what I think of this craptacular fic.

What. The. Fuck.

This dumb Suethor should realize that just because she doesn't have a problem with cranking out racist/rape/gay/etc jokes doesn't mean her readers won't have a problem with it. Bitch.

ohlily- "SEX IS NOT COOL! Mkay, and for all you little kids that think it is, I pity you, for I feel that's a waste of life...moving on."

Um, yeah! A waste of life! Or, you know, a biological imperative to perpetuate life. Either one.

Alternate comment:

HAHA, VIRGIN!

nemrut22- RAPE humor, racist comments, gay humor and no AIDS Jokes? How the hell is Rape funny? Does the...person who is in the great illusion that she can write something can find a funny and comical part in rape? What is next, concentration camp jokes? Isn't this against the terms of Fanfiction or something? There must be a law against something like this.

"I never know what to wear! It must be very hard for you Victoria, can't decide whether to wear the little Gucci dress, the little Gucci dress or the little Gucci dress!" Hermione said quoting one of the dumbest movies ever made.

She's just jealous she couldn't watch the Spice Girls reunion tour.

colour_me_troll- *grips seat tightly, pats walls, pinches arm*

No... still on earth, it seems...

*Looks around nervously, and back at the computer screen*

Then how...?

Hehe. Toilet-tree.

lostmustard- Dear Suethor,

It may be your sense of humor, and you may not be able to change it, but there is a little thing called 'tact', and you should look up it's meaning and start practicing it.

Sincerely,

lostmustard

and I didn't really bother copying the rest.
animedementoid chapter 2 . 12/22/2007
Okay, so, scratch almost everything I said in my last post. I stumbled upon your MySpace page...Why the hell are you against sex when you brag that you're a virgin and you post almost nude pictures of you on your MySpace? Isn't that a little suggestive? Maybe even a little hypocritical? I had some pity for you, but now...

You make statements that make people want to pity you...do you do that conciously? Your pathos will not work on me. Don't get me wrong, I think people are entitled to happiness, however they see fit to obtain it...but it doesn't mean that I will encourage their efforts if I see how shallow and pitiful they are.

So, I said I had some pity for you. But you are so immature and naive and...well, helpless, almost...I don't know what to think. I'm shocked, really...

After reading some of your other reviews...I fear for humanity. We are becoming illiterate, selfish, naive slobs that cannot speak our own language. There are people in Germany and India who speak better English than people here who grew up speaking it. Nobody reads enough nor cares enough about language that we are slowly becoming illiteratre as a nation. It is a terrifying thought.

Perhaps, though, there is still hope. I like to think that people, through their choice to make the most out of their lives, will redeem themselves. At least, they had a fulfilling life...but my idea of a fulfilling life is much different than someone else's...What is important to me (i.e. honesty, intelligence, love) is not important to someone else. Like I said, everyone has the right to happiness...but we must make room for everyone else. I don't know...I'm desperately trying to make sense of the kind of people that I have discovered here tonight (you included). And I'm hoping to get through to somebody...
animedementoid chapter 1 . 12/22/2007
I think you need to remove the stick up your ass. People put "bad" reviews on your stories because, well, they are full of horrible grammar, the plot is scary, and you, all around, are an extremely bitter and naive person. I am truly sorry that you must go to lenghs such as, "you can never be better than me" kind of crap...sure, no one is like you and there are worse witers than you...but this does not mean that you have the right to purposely offend people just because you hate everybody.

A note on your jokes: I have absolutely no problem with people making jokes about what they find funny. People have a right to be uncensored. However, I find it taxing and aggrivating to listen to because I do not enjoy it, but at least the people I know who have diferent tastes in humor than I DO NOT tell me to get over it because it's their way and they aren't changing. That is just immature and naive. If someone is offended, then you make note to bring yourself down to their level and not make that kind of joke in their presence. Or you could just not associate with them.

In response to your "for all you little kids that think [sex] is [cool], I pity you, for I feel that [it is] a waste of life"...Yes, people make bad choices. But choices are what make us HUMAN. We live to create a life for ourselves so that we may succeed. Whether we make bad or good choices, they are all beneficial because we LEARN from them. It is part of life. Sometimes (many times) kids make bad choices but they learn from them...if they don't, they must be silly or something...Nothing is a waste of life. We live to make the most of our lives before we die. Existence is absurd as it is, so we might as well make the most of it.

I did not take the time to type this lengthy post because I wanted to bash and humiliate you. I wanted to give you some insight into human beings and life in general. You can take it or leave it...it does not matter much to me. I do feel sorry that you insist on being so bitter and hating the world. Bleieve me, everyone is not out to get you. Maybe this post will enlighten you a little. Maybe you'll begin to use the brain that human beings developed over the years and not be so close minded...or maybe not. It's your choice...
eatthebrownie chapter 1 . 12/21/2007
disgusting.
alsdssg chapter 5 . 12/21/2007
"No, nothing happened to make Hermione, the was she is, she just decided to change, and become her and not what everyone else wanted her to be."

Really? Because it sounds to me like she's going through a nervous breakdown or something. And by the way. Grammar point.

'"Yeah, I wasn't up late sucking on the thick Italian, like you were." Hermione said.'

That should be:

"Yeah, I wasn't up late sucking on the thick Italian like you were," Hermione said.
alsdssg chapter 4 . 12/21/2007
I stand by what I said. Hermione's a bitch. Even Draco Malfoy did not deserve to mocked in such a manner, and what the fuck did Colin Creevey ever do to her? Now, I am going to ask this, and I expect an answer.

"Who are you, and what have you done with Hermione?"

Now that that's out of my system, before you ask why I'm still reading this, I will answer you question. You see, I am doing an experiment in masochism. I am going to keep reading this until I am so disgusted with it that I have to stop.
alsdssg chapter 2 . 12/21/2007
'"No! You're so punk rock, you can do it yourself!" He said over the corner of his News paper.'

Ooh, the other Hermione got told.

'"Ron, I'm not a whore, I never wore...little plaid...anything..." She said.'

Ah, that brings back fond memories of the time when my so-called friend announced to the world that she thought pink was a slutty color when I and her best friend since preschool were wearing pink. Sorry, it's just that I hate when people call colors slutty. And by the way, if plaid's a slutty color, why are at least the school uniforms in the world plaid?

'"Oh my god, you should have seen the look on Aunt Petunias face when she caught Dudley with that boy!" Harry said. "I tried so hard not to laugh, but I couldn't, I had to, she was so mad. They tried blaming the 'Gay' fact on me! I was like I didn't turn little Dudders into a homo." Harry said.'

I never thought I'd see it, but it happened. The Durselys did something that would be in character for them to do. Hallelujah, praise the lord, and all that good stuff.

"I mean it's no wonder people take guns to school and shoot their classmates."

Because violence is the answer to everything. Right.

And finally, I must say the other Hermione is a bitch. Then again, so is Malfoy.
alsdssg chapter 1 . 12/21/2007
Wow. What a coincidence! There are two girls floating around in the world the Harry Potter canon and fandom whose parents loved Greek mythology so much that they named their daughter after Helen's daughter and happened to have the last name Granger. Who'da thunk it?

You know, if it hadn't been for that last author's note, I might have just accepted this as a parody and let it go. I don't if I would have liked it.

Oh, and one more thing.

"I guess the one thing that Hermione does without a doubt get from me is the whole sex thing, I'm not for it, so I don't write it, it's not something cool, SEX IS NOT COOL! Mkay, and for all you little kids that think it is, I pity you, for I feel that's a waste of life...moving on."

"Gay sex...gotta love it."

Bit contradictory isn't it? And I lied. I have one more question.

"I'm sorry that I didn't make her a slut that wants to give it to every guy at school."

And yet you made her punk, which, while not being as bad, is still butchering the character that JK Rowling created. If you wanted to create a punk OC did you have to name her Hermione? Oh well.