Reviews for Flashback
Guest chapter 4 . 5/19/2011
The story is really good. Please write more.
browneyes730 chapter 4 . 9/22/2010
I love your story! It is really good. :)

Maybe one day soon, I will get to see you continue it? Please?:D
fanofthisfiction chapter 4 . 10/1/2009
I truly enjoy the family feel of the new Kaibas. Exposing the hurt and sadness that transpired was done very well. Centering moments around the loving ways of Seto and Tea both towards each other and towards Jessica helps to show they are a true family despite all that has taken place. Gearing down the anger also shows how much they have grown. Upon reading this a second time, I can appreciate what care went into that type of character development.

I don't know if you plan to update this story but my hope is that you will. I think my only confusion in this chapter was Jessica's age. I guess I thought she was 4, not 3. I may be wrong but would have to go back and check.

Confronting a parent as a parent is a challenging thing but something tells me you will have Tea do it with maturity and grace. I actually thought that was a wonderful point to stop at. Of course, as readers we can only hope it will continue on now. ;)
fanofthisfiction chapter 3 . 10/1/2009
I am really liking the development of the characters here. The family feel is very much alive and well. Aggravation over boxes, descriptions of irritations in the past, help to paint Kaiba as the impatient man of the past but grown up now. His compromises and even the budding promise of romance at the beginning of his relationship with Tea show his care and love behind the man who is CEO of a powerful company. It's so much fun to read about them.
fanofthisfiction chapter 2 . 10/1/2009
What a wonderful way to develop the characters. I really like how you've put the focus of Seto and Tea's life around their daughter Jessica. It now only shows how they have grown but is a testament to their new relationship as husband and wife. It's not easy to grow up an arrogant young CEO with an aspiring spirited dancer but you've managed to do that especially well and in a convincing way.
fanofthisfiction chapter 1 . 10/1/2009
I'm so happy I happened to come upon this story again. In truth I had read it awhile ago, back then I was one might call a shy chibi shadow reader. In all honesty, I didn't really know what I could say in reviews that would mean much. Plus I was a little nervous about leaving any sort of review.

In starting to re-read this story, I want to at least recognize you for your creativity and well written chapters. The story tells itself in creative ways. The magazine headlines help up to speed up to present time. The conversations give us a sampling of what has happened and currently what characters think. I especially like the way side commentary in thought helps to nail down changes that have taken place.

The conversation smoothly takes us into present day and I like how the story is slowly progressing.

I originally started reading Yu-gi-oh fanfiction to get the gist of storyline for the series. I then became wonderfully impressed how authors like yourself could take the characters and develop them beyond what the series had shown. The imaginative sense of who they could be whilst telling a new story is wonderfully entertaining.

Time is sometimes a luxury there isn't much of. I hope to re-read this tale of yours again and hope that if it's not yet complete, you will one day return draw it to a conclusion. Thanks for sharing.
LadyTaz111892 chapter 4 . 7/14/2009
OMG! I really like how this story is going so far!

Hope you update really soon! I simply love this one!

Aww, Jessica's really cute! (] (] (]
Cerberuswolf chapter 4 . 5/2/2009
This is going very well! I have become hooked to it and I can't wait till you update it. You did a very good job and I can almost see Jessica! She's just soo cute! It made me tear up. I usually don't send many reviews to people, but this one definately deserved one! Keep up the good work and I'll continue to watch this story.

AmQaudrus chapter 4 . 3/28/2008
Sweet ! sweet ! Love It ! Continue ! X3 ! Plss !
Kermita chapter 4 . 2/7/2008
Great story. Didn't have alot of time to review though. When I reread it I realized, 'Hey, I haven't reviewed yet, why not?'

You are doing very well, the drama is just right and the characters are... well.. In character. xD

Awesome writing skills

kanchan chapter 4 . 1/10/2008
oh you have to finish this story off i am just into it. ill keep checking up to see if its been updated or not but please do finish it off.

Midna19 chapter 1 . 7/9/2007
this is one of my favorite stories

please update soon
Nina12497 chapter 4 . 6/10/2007
OMG you have to update. You really have to update, please.

'Cause this story is so good
Hagumi chapter 4 . 2/12/2007
Hey I just found this story today and finished reading all four chapters now ) It's a really good story, albeit Seto seems to be a tad uncharacteristic in his overdose of affectionate gestures, but hey, being with the girl of your dreams being a father change in personality, right? I know you haven't updated for a while but I'm not giving up on the hope that you will update sometime in the future! (I myself left a story idle for two years so I have no right to nag about other people leaving theirs on a shorter term hiatus) Keep up the good work!
cheezy101 chapter 4 . 9/22/2006
please update soon! i luv it!