Reviews for Worried About You
agentjellylegs chapter 8 . 2/8/2011
Ahhh I'm scared now! What happened to Raven? Please update soon it keeps the suspense going.
IMTHEREALSHEVA chapter 8 . 1/16/2010
well im scared as to wat really happened to raven .UP!
Kimmiko T chapter 8 . 11/5/2009
I love this story!

Please update soon!

Thanx!
TheSilverWarrior chapter 8 . 12/29/2008
O.M.G.! Please update! I love this fic! It's great! The cliffie at the end of this chapter is driving me crazy! gah! Well, keep up the good work, and I hope you update soon! :)
DrGreatScott chapter 1 . 8/19/2008
second note (see ch. 8 review), is Raven Dead :( or merely unconscious?:)

Sincerely, Z1

P.S. I hope it's the second choice :)
DrGreatScott chapter 8 . 8/19/2008
Hello I read your story and I generally have no complaints. There are some confusians, one being is that all or is there to be another chapter? I would like to see another chapter or 2 to make for the end. I enjoyed the fact they were out of character because it was at a time when all of their emotions were going haywire. I hope to see another chapter or read the latest you have to offer.

Sincerely, Z1
ShadowDog34 chapter 8 . 6/11/2008
i love this story its unique.

well its been awhiles since you've updated..
your guess is as good as mine chapter 8 . 6/6/2007
sorry but i don't feel like logging in right now, but i figured it was about time to read your latest chapter. For once i did not look on my computer to see what you typed (if you haven't guessed now its the lil Serpent)yes the "serpent" is my new name i go by now besides SoulFlayer hehehehe i like to confuse you with all the different titles i can go by on here till you find my actual account. lol ~.

toodles

~Fox
MindlessManiac chapter 8 . 10/23/2006
!

i want to know what happens next!

please update soon!
Agent of the Divine One chapter 8 . 10/15/2006
I do hope that there is a happy ending in all of this. It just seems that the longer this story goes on the worse it gets for everyone. :(
Moving Mountains chapter 8 . 10/15/2006
Wow! Omg I love this story so far! It's very well written, full of surprises and not too confusing. I like the pairing and how all the characters are in context. Great work so far, nice and long without waffling on. Please please update soon, I wanna know what happened to Raven! x-x
remy-moon chapter 8 . 10/14/2006
Very Good in fact! Its so nice to see an update!

Update again soon! This was very good.
broccollicabbage chapter 7 . 4/22/2006
such a great story it is so good when you going to update
account-deactivated42333 chapter 7 . 2/17/2006
Very awesome chappie! It was totally worth the wait! Now i am anticipating the next chapter greatly! Please, update whenever possible!
remy-moon chapter 7 . 2/15/2006
yay britt!

very very good, I am so very very happy. It is turning out most wondiferously. Please do update again soon even though it takes me about as long to review as it takes you to update! lol its all good though- update soon!

xx-kate