Reviews for The Searcher II: Spectre
Awen Skye chapter 8 . 1/28/2003
This story, though it moves a bit too fast for my liking, is an incredible one full of twists that any author should be proud of. It and the first part need a little proofing, but other than that its incredible and I am a hard sell!
JadeDream chapter 8 . 1/18/2003
I LOVED this story I read the first Part and I read this Part and I am looking forward to reading the third part of this saga. Is there any chance you will write it and post it I hope so. E-mail me with details on that. :)
Mystica chapter 8 . 5/29/2002
Wow. I have to say, Valkor as Voldemort is almost cooler than Valkor on his own. I know, I love villains too much. But they're so cool! Are you ever going to write the third Searcher? Cause I've looked at your profile, and I don't see it. Maybe I missed it... I'll check again when I'm through writing this.

Just a note - you seem to write "is" when you mean "it is" or "it's." Do you do that deliberately? It confused me a few times, before I realized what was happening.

Great story, and I hope you do finish it.

Zhai'helleva!

- Mystica
DovieLR chapter 3 . 12/8/2001
Change "No wonder Harry did not wanted to say anything" to "No wonder Harry did not want to say anything"; "Let’s just say I did not expected to see that dressing robe" to "Let’s just say I did not expect to see that dressing robe" and "Did you guys ate already?" "Did you guys eat already?". When you say "Hedwig started to get undignified," I think it should be "Hedwig started to get indignant" Change "I’m sure Harry only have eyes for you" to "I’m sure Harry only has eyes for you" I didn't get this line at all: "Why did that story was made into a movie?" Those are the only corrections I noticed.
DovieLR chapter 2 . 12/7/2001
I thought chocolate was just good for dementor attacks! LOL! And I think Hermione would probably be the last person I'd want to help me fix my hair, but I loved the way Cari dealt with Malfoy! Nice chapter!
DovieLR chapter 1 . 11/30/2001
I put off reading this until I read at least most of the Harry Potter and the Sorcer's Stone. It makes a lot more sense now than it did before, and I gotta say, "Wow!" for the first chapter. (What's really weird was I just dreamt last night about Harry Potter's first girlfriend, which is what made me think of reading this again. On to Chapter 2 ...
HRH Cathrine chapter 8 . 8/30/2001
My my, father's being congenial for once? That's a change. I do hope you finish transcribing the rest of our family's tale soon... *flicks her wand and flips her younger brother through the air* I swear, Jareth Jr. is getting to be a pian...
Faerie Star chapter 8 . 7/23/2001
hee hee! So good. I'm not a potter fan, not a potter fan *continues muttering to herself, fingers crossed and glanceing about for her sister* Shh, don't say anything but, maaaaybe I am a verrrry little bit. but she can't know that. She is and she figures she can convert me. Hehe, I think you beat her to it. It's good, but Lab will always be my most fave. Great, can't wait for the next series!
Faerie Star chapter 7 . 7/23/2001
Tee Hee! i love it! I'm excited to see the return of more Lab soon. Great job, Unicorn. Keep it up. And don't worry, so far I've seen no mistakes. forgive me for my slowness with "It's Only Forever" fic but my time is soooo limited. No frets, though. My prologue is up and I'm cooking up chapter ones as we speak. I'll be waiting for more of your story. Cha!
Faerie Star chapter 6 . 7/22/2001
I can't get enough of this. On to the next chapter!
Faerie Star chapter 5 . 7/22/2001
Oh, wow! That is such a cool story twist! Still hoping for "Lab" soon.
Faerie Star chapter 4 . 7/22/2001
I'm reviewing, I'm reviewing. I love it! So, when do we see more Labirynth?
Faerie Star chapter 3 . 7/22/2001
Oooooo, this get's better and better!
Tessie chapter 1 . 7/2/2001
Sweet...I still love this story
Cat Foxglove chapter 8 . 6/13/2001
Not bad, dearie. Of course, I'm looking forward to the next story, hopefully beofre summer's over... And a few new faces in the mix...