Reviews for Time and Secrets
JenniferTVgirl chapter 10 . 1/9/2010
why did u have to stop writting it. i wish there was more. i know its been years but please update
VampirePrincess86 chapter 10 . 3/18/2006
I KNEW IT! OMG!
jcn2416 chapter 10 . 3/18/2006
i wonder if she'll keep the baby...update soon

See Jane Write chapter 10 . 3/18/2006
Ooh! Yay, Casey's not going to die. Awesome chapter again. And quick, too. Yay. :-)
See Jane Write chapter 9 . 3/17/2006
OMG! I need to know what's happening! Update soon, this is REALLY good.
jcn2416 chapter 9 . 3/17/2006
“Oh, my god." omg what? what is it? you better update or "ill hunt you down and then some" ...lol...PLEASE

VampirePrincess86 chapter 9 . 3/17/2006
Dont tell me casey has HIV!
jcn2416 chapter 8 . 3/16/2006
whats on the paper! i need to know... please update

MariskaRose chapter 8 . 3/16/2006
OMG, what's up? please answer that last question soo soon! I really love this story ,and you still haven't lost any of that realism which just blows my mind1!

Sophie xx
VampirePrincess86 chapter 8 . 3/15/2006
FINALLY! I'VE WAITED FOREVER!
MariskaRose chapter 7 . 1/1/2006
OMG, i agree with makoto-47, it is hard to write L&O stufor the exact reasons stated and i think you got it down to a T. It runs exactly how the show does. It's sort of 'disjointed' and 'choppy' and i know that could sound really negative but it's an absolute positive. It totally works. The little dialogues that occur between Olivia, Elliot during interviews is spot on as well!

It's like Mount Everest - it 'rocks' on a BIG scale (get it? OK really lame joke - sorry!)

Update soon, SoOphie x
VampirePrincess86 chapter 7 . 12/31/2005
FINALLY! GOD! TOOK FOREVER! LOL
See Jane Write chapter 6 . 12/3/2005
YAY! She admitted it! Great start, and I hope you continue. Soon. :-)
rebelgrits1821 chapter 1 . 11/7/2005
God this is great, update will yu, your killing me!
Jade chapter 6 . 10/5/2005
Hey, lol. Its VampirePrincess86! It wasn't going to let me review again but i just wanted to say HURRY UP. lol. your funny you know that. lol. Leave everybody hanging. Thats good though because it makes everybody get frustrated that you ended it like that but happy when you continue. lol. so HURRY!