Reviews for New Neighbours
WaitingForPrinceCharming chapter 22 . 4/3/2012
I was all yippy-skippy-happy-ending until the spliting off comment... I'm going to college in Canada next year (I live in the US) and I really haven't been thinking about it but your stupidly accurate ending made my mind go there... Can I just stay a kid forever? I mean, I've never really been one of those kids who looks longingly to the future... I'm content... Ish... God, you know, I lovelovelovelovelovelovelove your story... But you suck for that one tiny comment that managed to get to me... Seriously? I took 15 minutes copying and pasting this story into a note on my iPod so I could read it without wifi... I became addicted to this story... I thought it was briliant... Expect that one line... And now, becuse you decided to have a realistic but sweet and happy ending you get a long review complaining about one line... Yep... It is best to ignore me...
huneydukes2004 chapter 7 . 3/2/2007
do you actually know who billy idol is or did you find his name somwhere? but your story is good
GGmadness2006 chapter 22 . 1/19/2007
wow i cant believe what an awsome job you did really you should totally post another lit soon i cant wait to read and review it your an awsome writer.

Great job love Trory!
ZetaMD2Be chapter 22 . 1/19/2007
Great story! I love the ones that involve Rory with siblings!
KeitaWolf chapter 22 . 12/12/2006
Amazing. You should be proud.
LoVe23 chapter 22 . 9/23/2006
I loved this story! I'm so happy you were able to complete it...it was really great...thanks for writing it!
princetongirl chapter 22 . 9/23/2006

loved it update soon
smartmonkey101 chapter 21 . 7/16/2006
I like it
mrmp chapter 21 . 7/16/2006
Great chapter, can't wait for the big confrontation. It should be good.
melako17 chapter 21 . 7/16/2006
great. love it.
Mongoose 187 chapter 21 . 7/16/2006
Good chapter liked the flashbacks. Keep it up