Reviews for One Fine Winter's Day
Frodo's sister chapter 1 . 11/20/2009
That was a funny story. The hockee game they played sounds exactly like the hockey games of our day including their words and their brawl.
Rambie chapter 1 . 9/24/2006
xDD
Raven-4ever chapter 1 . 6/28/2005
So cute! I'm gonna pass out from the cuteness of my favorite hobbits playing hockey! But, Merry is a bit too mean to Pippin...
Miroshiku chapter 1 . 6/26/2005
Wow... you are fantastic at hobbit humor fics. I hope you don't mind if I add this to my favorites. You stayed very true to the characters. :)
Meg Ishiro chapter 1 . 6/24/2005
Aww, I love this story! It's so cute and it includes all the characteristics of the hobbits! The only other thing I have to say is that it's kind of awkward how their language transforms from the beginning to the end. If you look over it again, you'll see what I mean. Other than that, this is so great!

~Meg
Agent Michael chapter 1 . 6/23/2005
Okay, here comes the obligatory "Aw" and the note reading "consider yourself a recipient of thunderous ovational applause".

This was a very pleasant read. I enjoyed it from start (beginning with the disclaimer) right to the end.

The good stuff about this is how well the characters interacted. You have proven through your dialogue how well you knew the characters. I do recall how Sam was so cautious in the films. I haven’t read the Tolkien novels, but I suspect that this story must match both the genuine spirit and style the novels have.

Hobbits have very large flat feet. I wonder what kind of skates they would wear.

The only negative (and it’s a very very small one) is that you might have included Gollum hugging a Stanley Cup-like trophy going “I want the precious!” That would be funny.

Great job with this... you really came though!