Reviews for Forevermore
HDE 226868 chapter 1 . 9/6/2005
Yeah, I've got a weird penname, but I'm changing it soon.

Guess who!

It's Ganseblumchen, who loved your short little one shot thing. It was just so incredibly cute and I think I'm going to OD on the sweetness of it all. I'm really bad at reviewing _ ;; but yeah, I liked it.

;3
BetaSwimmer chapter 1 . 7/9/2005
WOW! I mean wow. I know, your talking to me right now on the phone, but still. WRITE MORE STORIES!11one1one1!

Introspection to the max! Go Rhi!
Weston chapter 1 . 7/2/2005
Hey. That was very good. I love Teen Titans, and Raven has always been my second favorite. Sorry, I like Robin. Anyways, you did a great job at showing how Raven feels. I can tell that you seem to relate to the character, but in a different way. I hope that you keep writing, maybe even with Robin in one? Just a thought, anyway keep up the good work!
Reggie-chan chapter 1 . 6/30/2005
col
Moonlight Pilot chapter 1 . 6/29/2005
It's Van. Love it the first time I read it! It's not long enough...
Flame of Hikari chapter 1 . 6/25/2005
Oh god, that was so good. I haven't found a good story like that in a long time. Are you from Canada or something? I don't know, because I haven't read your profile if you have it in there. Well if you've seen The End... I'm jealous. But hey, I like this anyway. Edgar Allen Poo... that sounds like something my brother would say. So nice... I honestly liked that alot. This deserves more reviews.
Bob42 chapter 1 . 6/24/2005
more...more...MORE!..preaty please
Will-the-Tankadin chapter 1 . 6/24/2005
Nice work. A journey of self-exploration is often harder than one over terrain. Raven, of all people, knows this. And, BB's rather mature approach to her problem was rather touching. Good job. I can see that you are not n amature writer like so many others. I do NOT give scores above a SEVEN easily. But, I feel you deserve one.

SCORE: 9./10