Reviews for Tie A Bow, Please Don't Forget
Jennette Enduro chapter 1 . 8/22/2008
I'm a new author here and I'm Jennette Enduro and I would like to hear your opions on my flicks, so please let me know what you think, because your flick has helped me come up with an idea. so I hope you can help me. I realy like this flick and renewed my thinking, please up date soon.
Kindest Of Lies chapter 6 . 7/19/2006
My jaw literally HIT THE FLOOR when Holly...er, Virginia...said Jet's name out loud. Also, love the songs(Wings is one of my faves)!Your story, overall, is beautifully written with lush descriptions and good character development. What happens next!Please, do tell! :)Oh, wait one more thing. You mentioned that Cecilia and Jack were Virginia's ancestors?Cecilia and Jack have a ten year difference!(Nasty...)Anyways, your fic, and please write more soon and keep up the good work.J/V COUPLE RULES!
Celene Moon chapter 6 . 3/15/2006
Pretty great story. However, I do think some things are ego strokes off you. Like Jet and the songfic. I think you think of him being so cool singing that, but I cannot imagine it.

That's probably because I think Three Doors Down sux1 XD

Overall, Well done.
kurokiko chapter 1 . 1/1/2006
Call me stupid for not reading your work earlier! I like it! I hate Janus! I really hate him. He should die at the end, or eaalier.
Feather Plume chapter 6 . 10/22/2005
Love this story! It's a rose amongst many thorns; it's rare that you find even a decent fanfiction here at and this is a jewel for sure. The characters are realistic, the development is amazing, the plot is unique. Fantastic, all around!

The only thing that is bugging me is Holly's/Virgina's new accent. I think if a character has an accent, you don't have to write it out, rather just -say- in the description that they do. Other than that nitpick, it's great!

Keep writing!
pnaixrose chapter 6 . 9/23/2005
GREAT CHAPTER! i think this is my fav chapter so far. so much emotion. ]

AHH! they found each other! ] update soon okay?
AngelofMercy86 chapter 6 . 9/15/2005
MORE! I NEED MORE! I WANT THE FLUFFIEST JET/VIRGINIA YA CAN THINK OF! MORE! MORE MORE!
Quill of Dreams chapter 6 . 9/14/2005
Gah, I love the English version of Wings... I have that song on my iPod.

Anyway. The suspense is killing me here! _ I love the "schizophrenia" that the characters are experiencing. It adds a lot to the story in my opinion.

Don't be afraid to rewrite it until you're happy with it. A story isn't fun to write if you don't like it. :D
Quill of Dreams chapter 5 . 9/14/2005
Yay, it's Rudy! :D

I'm loving all the drama here. Squee.
Teefa and Co chapter 6 . 9/10/2005
Teefa: Kawaii! I loved Jet in this chapter. Though he's still an idiot with her.

Rutee: He just doesn't understand what's up at times. Hopefully, he doesn't screw up this time.

Lufia: Good singing.
Awesome Jaymee chapter 6 . 9/10/2005
I CAN'T BELIEVE SHE SAID IT! She said his name! I was freaking out! and then he lost her and she didn't stay and now he's gotta find her and OH MAN. I will seriously be waiting for your update. OH MAN
Shade Eido chapter 6 . 9/10/2005
Hey hey, another chapter, hm? Tres bien, very good!
Awesome Jaymee chapter 5 . 8/19/2005
THEY ARRIVED? Oh man.. Then Janus annouced that marriage thing.. That sucks. I can't wait for the next chapter though. GARREN MEETS HOLLY! Er...Jet meets Virginia. I can't wait.
psychedelic aya chapter 5 . 8/19/2005
OHNOOHNOOHNOOHNO! YOU. You have SO got to update soon before I die of hyperventilation! XDXDXD OHNO! Holly, er, Virginia, is enganged to Janus? That, my friend, was a nice twist. Now go get your butt in there Jet!
Shade Eido chapter 5 . 8/17/2005
Heey, another great chapter. First off, I wanna say that I like how you brought Rudy and his story into the Wild ARMS 3 world, that was brilliantly done and very believable. I also like how you through that plot twist with Janus saying that he was going to marry Holly( Not Virginia, no, because Virginia doesn't love Janus she loves Jet, not Garren..nods.. and Garren doesn't love Virginia, Jet loves Virginia.. I think.. or does he?) This chapter reminded me of this one part of a song I've heard "Two lives I lead, one life I dream. In dreams I remember the better of me. Vision don't let me down, I'm depending on you carry me through when I see reality." and it just made me all ;_; and stuff because, well.. it's just so sad... But I feel that Holly and Virginia will work out their internal strife.. or will they. Interesting plot twist, can't wait to see more. (See, told ya I'd read it and get around to reviewing it.. Sorry I was kind of lazy. XD
48 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »