Reviews for Prank War
Princess Aquilia chapter 1 . 4/14
Lol! Poor Raphael! Allistair and Valon are going to drive him insane! (But, you have to agree, Raphael, their arguements are hilarious! ;)
Dartz arrival was the most fun - talk about perfect timing! Lol
horrorstar100 chapter 20 . 12/23/2012
I loved it! I'm so reading the sequel now!
Mindnight Ink chapter 15 . 7/27/2012
Nice story :) And I did something similar to the fake e-mail once. "Scary Mazes". My mom heard about it from a friend and she did it, and then she had me do it. What I didn't know was at the end of the third level (which is impossible) the face from the exorcist pops up and SCREEEAAAMMMSSS. I spun around in the computer chair and covered my ears, while my brother- who'd been looking over my shoulder- threw himself on the floor. It was funny and scary at the same time.
Anyway swsome chapte.r I'm gonna read the rest of this.
Dark Bia chapter 21 . 2/6/2011
I loved this story. you are just so creative with these pranks I love it D. haha so good! You def wrote something Im glad I spent time reading.
CrunchyCake chapter 21 . 1/31/2011
Can you please do some kind of prank where either Alister or Valon end up having to dress up like ladies. Please? That would be so funny.
Kohaku no Hime chapter 21 . 1/22/2011
Ohhh! I have a couple suggestions:

Alister gets a universal remote, programs it to their television, and then hides outside the window to change the channel when Valon's watching his favorite television show.

Valon puts fake cockroaches in the ice cubes and gets Alister a drink of water/tea/whatever.

Valon puts Ceram Wrap in the shampoo bottles so that no shampoo/conditioner comes out.

Alister puts glue in Valon's motorcycle helmet right before Valon leaves to go out/ go to the grocery store/ whatever.

Those are all I can think of at the moment, but I hope they help! If I can think of anymore I'll find a way to let you know!

Fifilafemme chapter 20 . 10/17/2010
Oh my goodness! Hahahahha! This entire story is a riot! I laughed, I cried, and I laughed some more. I seriously enjoyed it and I hope you write a sequel ;).
kittykittyhunter chapter 20 . 8/1/2010
Congratulations. :) I'm glad that the fic rounded off so successfully.

I've had a lot of fun reading this over the past few years (FIVE YEARS? WOW!).

Hope you keep writing and enjoying yourself! :D

lol Poor Dartz. Maybe he should prank them to see if they're worthy of being his henchmen. xDD
Become One With Russia chapter 20 . 8/1/2010

A grown man cowering in a tree being sprayed with water was not what he had in mind when he was hiring henchmen. It certainly put things into a whole new perspective.

You MUST write another one!
Jupiter's Magic chapter 20 . 8/1/2010
Lemme start by saying that I absolutely loved this story! It was hilarious! I'm so excited for the sequel! You should write more of these types of stories.
Sonar chapter 20 . 7/29/2010
Loved it. Please so a sequel and get Dartz involved maybe.
kittykittyhunter chapter 19 . 7/18/2010

*hugs the Kaiser Glider plushie very tightly*

I'm looking forward to the finale, hehe. They should be worried about what Dartz will have to say... after all, he's the guy paying them. XD

(Assuming, of course, that they get paid. But those bikes MUST be high maintenance!)

Nice work! And thanks!
Become One With Russia chapter 19 . 7/13/2010
yay! you really DID send it to AFV! loving this! keep it up, LDN! )
dragonskales chapter 19 . 7/12/2010
Oh, no. This cannot end well, can it?

I got an idea! Could Alister and Valon put temporary tattoos on Raphael's face when he's sleeping? Maybe Valon has some Hello Kitty ones. I did that once to my little brother, but with butterfly ones. He didn't notice for hours until someone told him to look in a mirror. Then he started crying...
Dark Bia chapter 19 . 7/12/2010