Reviews for Old Life, New Beginnings
hitler chapter 7 . 10/2/2012
anon chapter 1 . 11/7/2011
Not even a full screen in and it's already full blast with the Akane bashing

Op needs to read the lunchroom.
beladonna1 chapter 7 . 6/21/2010
Cool story, interesting plot,

Are ya gonna write more?

tacaloking chapter 7 . 4/22/2010
please make more chapters
Rose1948 chapter 7 . 7/23/2007
A nice story that begs to be finished. It's been two years now. Please continue if possible.
Adeptis chapter 7 . 12/17/2005
Great story so far )
Paver83 chapter 6 . 12/17/2005
I just read this story to see what all the fuss was about in "Phoenix Reborn". This is a decent story, and it's hardly the only story I've read that features Ranma being raped and becoming pregnant thereby (I cna think of three, serious stories only, no lemons). Interestingly, I can't think of any serious stories wherein Ranma is raped without getting pregnant; probably a result of the authors realizing that Ranma lives under the worste possible version of Murphy's Law.

As I said, a good sory. I assume this is abandonned as you are currently working on "Phoenix", but I hope to see more of this or "Phoenix". Both are good.

Innortal chapter 7 . 11/5/2005
Weird, a little dark, but still good.
Dumbledork chapter 7 . 10/28/2005
Excellent story. Please update.
Bobboky chapter 7 . 10/25/2005
lghogan chapter 7 . 10/2/2005
I just wanted to say that this story really brought tears to my eyes. It has a sad backround and one that is all to often seen in the real world, I being a Ranma 1/2 and Sailor moon Fan would love to see this continued. I am currious to see how you apply your own real life experiances to this story after reading your bio it gives it so much more color to the story. I truly Enjoy your writings and if you ever need a person to help with Pre reading just send me an email. Good luck with the story.
Garahs chapter 2 . 9/6/2005
No offense, but the story was looking interesting until you turned Ranma into a Senshi. It's well written and everything, but it no longer appeals to me. Good luck though.
S chapter 7 . 8/27/2005
This is good. As for Ranma keeping the baby, it is her decision if she keeps it. If she does then the more power to her. I am curious if Ranma will be permanently stuck as a girl, in other fanfics I have read if the curse victim doesn't change forms for a certain period of time the curse becomes permanent, is that the case here? Also I get the impression that Ranma should have born a girl in order to be the reincarnation of one of Saffron's children, did Genma slip a potion to Nodoka in order to get a boy? I can see him doing something like that!
PabloDoritos chapter 7 . 8/22/2005
PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE HAVE RANMA GET AND ABORTION SHE IS ONLY 1 IT WOULD BE TO HARD ON HER/HIM. I mean think about emotionally it would damage her/him and because she was raped the kids at school would taunt her because of it sure it may become human but the problem is it's half of on of the people who betrayed how would she/he be able to handle being able to see the betrayers part in the baby. This doesn't have to happen but it, in my opinion, would be to much and the fact that she/he is so young would not help for school is still there and the need to study is present. Great chapter I hope you choose my idea but if you don't the story will still be a good one but I can hope can't I? Until next time keep up the good work.
PabloDoritos chapter 6 . 8/22/2005
I just hope this time you update sooner. Good chapter a little short but good none the less. Until next time keep up the good work.
55 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »