Reviews for Life Thereafter
Kuroneko-zilla scares me XD
tanithlipsky chapter 35 . 7/5/2009
very nice and bittersweet
kitsuneluvuh chapter 7 . 4/6/2008
I enjoy the image of Kuro-kun digging claws into Knives' 'uncomfortable place' evenn more than the image of Kuro-kun on his face.
kitsuneluvuh chapter 3 . 4/6/2008
Hm... I love the mental image of Knives with Kuroneko on his face...
Jaythorne chapter 35 . 2/1/2008
Dang... you got me to CRY with that last chapter... and believe me, that is something. -sobs loudly, starts crying again-

-regains self somewhat- Okay... -sniff- onto my review...

I found a picture linked to this story quite by chance on DeviantART, and followed said link here. I was immediately hooked; I finished the entire story in 5 days! T'was such a treat to come home everyday from school to read another chapter. _ Anyway, I loved every minute of it, the plot, the diction, the way the words flowed... and the interesting, skocking turns! XD And (of course) kudos to Abo for the wonderful art! I have to say, the last chapter was my favourite... specifically the graveyard scene. I read it over and over again, and I just start crying rivers each time... -voice starts to break- Poor, poor Vash... and Meryl... -SOB-

... -sniff- ... Will be on the lookout for more of your wonderful work! _

~Jay~ (_() Marshmellow.
Jaythorne chapter 1 . 1/28/2008
I got the link for this off DA, and I read throught this chapter with utter joy! So lovely! Can't wait to read on... _

~Jay~ (_() Marshmellow.
Celesma chapter 35 . 9/21/2007
Wow... I finally finished this story a few minutes ago, and it's been quite a ride. I gotta say, the end of Chapter 31 really threw me for a loop; it was genius how you had Knives and Vash merge, yet allowed Vash to come out on top (in a sense). The epilogue was so sad... That damn Knives ruins things even when he's not in possession of a physical body. I thought for sure he was going to end up being killed, but now it looks like it's the exact opposite! O_O

One really funny thing while I was reading the epilogue was this: when Vash mentioned how he had gone to visit Millie and Wolfwood, my first thought was, "You mean Millie and BDN!" Haha, I'm so weird. :P I really liked how you conducted their interactions, though. And Meryl becoming a literary authority on Vash and Plants was totally awesome! (Though she got flack for it, and she didn't get to be with Vash. *cries*) You've done a wonderful job on this fic. Never stop writing for Trigun! ...Not for a long time, anyway... _

~"Dan"
romdeau chapter 35 . 5/22/2007
I read this fic last summer maybe a few weeks after the last chapter was submitted. I was very impressed with the first two chapters, and me, enjoying longer fanfictions chose to take this as.. an opportunity! *eyes sparkle*

So I ended up sitting in my computer chair in the hottest time of the year with a closed window I was too lazy to open reading this brilliance. I just can't believe how well you were able to carve out the character's personalities so well. I'd also like to add due to my stupidity that it took me nearly four days to finish this story, but it was worth it. I showed it to my friend also, and was jealous because she only finished it in two.

I was so pleased with this fic that I even did spend six hours printing out the whole thing so I could reread it again for the first time in a year. And I guess I caught up to my friend, I finished it in two.

I don't know if I posted a comment before, but I can't possibly express how pleased I am. I even use this fic as a reference (for myself) to whatever the hell happened after the series. It's a damn good estimate too.

Well anyways.. I am so sorry it took me so long just to write a review.

~Kirikaze
Cole A chapter 35 . 5/6/2007
what a bittersweet ending.. he could have just kissed her or confessed to her at least :(
Cole A chapter 21 . 5/5/2007
is Meryl That naked? he could have covered her with anything for modesty's sake;d
Celesma chapter 26 . 1/17/2007
It's funny how in the series and fanfiction the Chief of Bernardelli is frequently alluded to, but almost never seen. o_O And now we get to see him interacting with Millie ("the last time the chief had asked her to come to his office was when she had come into work three hours late ... for the twentieth time" XDD). Plus, having her meet with Marianne and recap events is a good thing for me, since I haven't been following the story like I should. (Too much RL stuff and no computer will do that to ya.) The fact that the Feds have gotten involved is pretty sobering. I hope they don't hurt Vash, or get in Millie's way too much; like you wrote, the girl has suffered too much already. Last, but not least ...

"I don't care. It ain't beautiful to be late." I love one-liners like this. You write BDN so very well. :)

~"Dan"
Tsukiyomi the Kami chapter 14 . 12/23/2006
I love Knives-kun!
Jaya Mitai chapter 35 . 7/4/2006
Wow. I'm sure you've heard it a couple hundred times before, and I don't know when you finished this, but it's . . . fantastic. It answers all the questions. It ends. Above all, you managed to avoid so many of the pitfalls and cliches that are too easy to fall into with an anime/manga of this type.

I must admit to wanting desperately to tackle your fic with a red pen and fix the spelling and few grammatical errors, though. )

This was just fabulous. Plot. Dialogue. Emotion. Intensity. I'll try to be more coherent in the next review!
Marchgirl chapter 35 . 6/18/2006
Truthfully I hated it that Vash ended up alone and tortured but you did a wonderful job on this story. You always had something unexpected and kept me interested. Job well done.
Marchgirl chapter 33 . 6/15/2006
Just when I think I know where you're going, you flip the script! Good going girl!