Reviews for Broken Heart
TheGirlWhoLived1403 chapter 1 . 9/16
AWWWWW THIS WAS ADORABLE AND CHARMING. I LOVE THE HARRY/PANSY HOOK UP. All the love
Moon Stone Tiger Lily chapter 1 . 6/20
that...that was so fuckin sad but beautiful at the same time. what the fuck.
GreatGreyOwl777 chapter 1 . 1/20
Oh my goodness me!
Guest chapter 1 . 5/1/2016
God it was so beautifully tragic. It made me cry and smile all at once. You are an absolute genius. Do write more dramione. I love them
Ginny Styles27 chapter 1 . 12/29/2015
oh wow its so beautiful . u made me cry
Guest chapter 1 . 10/12/2015
nice :)
characetsworld6891 chapter 1 . 7/24/2015
aw
Never a Writer chapter 1 . 11/21/2014
i cried
Guest chapter 1 . 10/13/2014
Hermoine's "I have had everything." really broke my heart! a truly beautiful story. i guess.. this story really solidifies this thought i have that people can truly die of a broken heart.. and while it usually takes longer than hermoine in this story, it is still real :(

thank you so much for sharing this lovely tale!
Tahira chapter 1 . 7/20/2014
Omg omg omg OHMYGOSH. I can't believe u wrote an epilogue. If It was? It was beautifull. Xxt xx
T chapter 1 . 6/18/2014
Well damn if there was any death-fic that ever made me smile. I never thought I'd find a fic that would have angst and humor and the topics of death and ghost mixed up so perfectly in it without seeming odd.

I actually knew a woman whose heart stopped beating the day after her husband died for absolutely no reason (they'd loved each other very much)- and thinking about that and linking that incident to a couple like Dramione just made this so much more heartwarming. Thanks, this was beautiful :') Keep writing
RoaringLion51 chapter 1 . 1/30/2014
so, so sad... i can't imagine what it feels like.
calfoo333 chapter 1 . 12/7/2013
Halfway through the story I had to go lay down on my bed and cry my eyes out, before I could finish reading your story. It's a fantastic story and you're a really good writer!
Mrs-N-Uzumaki chapter 1 . 10/9/2013
Wow...this was absolutely devastating. But I liked that they reunited in the end.
My only problem with this one-shot is that Lucius Malfoy would never kill his son, cut him off most probably, but definitely not hurt him like that.
Lovely2b chapter 1 . 5/8/2013
Perfect short story of my favourite couple