Reviews for Broken Heart
ann chapter 1 . 6/11
its so rare to actually find really angst stories (perhaps also due to my subtle evasion). no matter what, this couple really makes me cry when they don't end up happy. perhaps, its all how they had this crappy past, that they deserve, at least, even that happy ending.

but even this, we can't help but give dramione a happy ending. :)
This made me cry dude
SeverusSnape'sLady chapter 1 . 4/7
That was kinda dark, but a romantic Romeo and Juliet kind of way. I'd be remiss if I didn't say that I actually liked it.
malugargula chapter 1 . 12/13/2017
Beautiful and sad
DracoShagMe chapter 1 . 9/16/2017
AWWWWW THIS WAS ADORABLE AND CHARMING. I LOVE THE HARRY/PANSY HOOK UP. All the love
Moon Stone Tiger Lily chapter 1 . 6/20/2017
that...that was so fuckin sad but beautiful at the same time. what the fuck.
GreatGreyOwl777 chapter 1 . 1/20/2017
Oh my goodness me!
Guest chapter 1 . 5/1/2016
God it was so beautifully tragic. It made me cry and smile all at once. You are an absolute genius. Do write more dramione. I love them
Ginny Styles27 chapter 1 . 12/29/2015
oh wow its so beautiful . u made me cry
Guest chapter 1 . 10/12/2015
nice :)
characetsworld6891 chapter 1 . 7/24/2015
aw
Never a Writer chapter 1 . 11/21/2014
i cried
Guest chapter 1 . 10/13/2014
Hermoine's "I have had everything." really broke my heart! a truly beautiful story. i guess.. this story really solidifies this thought i have that people can truly die of a broken heart.. and while it usually takes longer than hermoine in this story, it is still real :(

thank you so much for sharing this lovely tale!
Tahira chapter 1 . 7/20/2014
Omg omg omg OHMYGOSH. I can't believe u wrote an epilogue. If It was? It was beautifull. Xxt xx
T chapter 1 . 6/18/2014
Well damn if there was any death-fic that ever made me smile. I never thought I'd find a fic that would have angst and humor and the topics of death and ghost mixed up so perfectly in it without seeming odd.

I actually knew a woman whose heart stopped beating the day after her husband died for absolutely no reason (they'd loved each other very much)- and thinking about that and linking that incident to a couple like Dramione just made this so much more heartwarming. Thanks, this was beautiful :') Keep writing