Reviews for Broken Heart
characetsworld6891 chapter 1 . 7/24
Never a Writer chapter 1 . 11/21/2014
i cried
Guest chapter 1 . 10/13/2014
Hermoine's "I have had everything." really broke my heart! a truly beautiful story. i guess.. this story really solidifies this thought i have that people can truly die of a broken heart.. and while it usually takes longer than hermoine in this story, it is still real :(

thank you so much for sharing this lovely tale!
Tahira chapter 1 . 7/20/2014
Omg omg omg OHMYGOSH. I can't believe u wrote an epilogue. If It was? It was beautifull. Xxt xx
T chapter 1 . 6/18/2014
Well damn if there was any death-fic that ever made me smile. I never thought I'd find a fic that would have angst and humor and the topics of death and ghost mixed up so perfectly in it without seeming odd.

I actually knew a woman whose heart stopped beating the day after her husband died for absolutely no reason (they'd loved each other very much)- and thinking about that and linking that incident to a couple like Dramione just made this so much more heartwarming. Thanks, this was beautiful :') Keep writing
RoaringLion51 chapter 1 . 1/30/2014
so, so sad... i can't imagine what it feels like.
calfoo333 chapter 1 . 12/7/2013
Halfway through the story I had to go lay down on my bed and cry my eyes out, before I could finish reading your story. It's a fantastic story and you're a really good writer!
Mrs-N-Uzumaki chapter 1 . 10/9/2013
Wow...this was absolutely devastating. But I liked that they reunited in the end.
My only problem with this one-shot is that Lucius Malfoy would never kill his son, cut him off most probably, but definitely not hurt him like that.
Lovely2b chapter 1 . 5/8/2013
Perfect short story of my favourite couple
kyasweetly chapter 1 . 3/13/2013
Again it's brilliant how well you can write.
CameronM201 chapter 1 . 2/25/2013
This was just...there isn't a word adequate enough to describe it. Equal parts bitter and sweet, humorous and devastating, all with a thick coating of Dramione love... Draco was perfectly snarky and derisive and Hermione was hilariously bitchy. You managed to capture them perfectly. A beautiful little one-shot :')
Serpentina chapter 1 . 2/23/2013
Terribly sad, but beautifully done! I love it lots.
Snowiver chapter 1 . 2/8/2013
This is sad but at the same time happy :S Anyway I loved it!
its-me-karla chapter 1 . 4/26/2012
this might be the 3rd or the fourth time that i've read this story but my heart still pours out for this :) amazing story ! keep it up ! cheers yo ! :D