Reviews for Expendable
Chiisako chapter 1 . 4/6/2007
Beautiful. It's very short, but it's beautifully written. I love it! I love how the character can have such impacts in you, even though they are only mention in one sentence each (beside the beloved KakaIru).

Poor Tsunade for having to face such horrible situation and having to make such difficult decision.

Thank you for writing such beautiful fic on KakaIru.
Bibliotheque chapter 1 . 3/21/2007
Ooh...I like Tsunade. It must be so hard to make choices like that. But they DO need Kakashi even more, even if they maybe need Iruka to keep Kakashi sane.

And I like the little bit with Kurenai. I just kind of do. Write a story and stick in someone in a minor role, and I'll like them. I'm weird like that.

And, hee. I love this because I can so totally see it happening in my mind. It's a good story when your readers can invision it. *nodnod*

~Going off to happily review the rest~

dk-joy chapter 1 . 7/19/2005
Another very emotional and heart-rending fic. I really will cry if I'm not careful...
Framling chapter 1 . 7/11/2005
Holy cow, was that ever good. I love stories that manage to get the whole point across in not very many words (though I am curious as to what happened before and after!).

Thanks for writing this. It is marvellous.
kiasca chapter 1 . 6/24/2005
*snif* It nearly made me cry. Really good, I liked it a lot. Now off to read 'Ways to Die'
Chibi-akuma-no-kage chapter 1 . 6/24/2005
I had to review this on as wsll.../it's sad T_T stupid hokage...anyways i hope you make a sequel cause i'm really curious to know what happends. _
vez chapter 1 . 6/24/2005
Lovely. Short but a very poignant piece. I love this a lot. There be more? *hopeful*