Reviews for Probably Wouldn't Be This Way
Eluwei chapter 2 . 2/27/2009
I really hope that you decide to continue this at some point. Hopefully in the near future. It was wonderful, and you left it hanging. Very good. I'm going to put it on my story alert list. Just in case.
SoCleverWhatever chapter 2 . 12/10/2006
Omigosh! That made me cry... it isn't done yet, is it? Oh, please tell me it isn't! I loved it... and I really did cry during the first chapter when he died... This is beautifully written.
My-Crazy-Awesome-Sox chapter 2 . 11/4/2006
Sque! This was so good! During the first chapter I cried, or at least nearly did, and was afraied it wouldn't have a happy ending and would leave me all depressed. But now I'm happy because it swiched gears and it's still amazing as ever! I can't wait to read the third part you prommised! I'll be waiting for it!
forgetMEalways chapter 2 . 6/10/2006
so he's alive...thank kami!he's way too hot to die and now he and kagome can get married
Neko-hanyou05 chapter 2 . 1/2/2006
WAAH!THATS SO FLUFFY AND SAD AT THE SAME TIME!*sniffle*any ways this review is gonna be a short one,sorry,but i have things to do.I thought you would like to know that ALL of your stories rock and that your the ONLY person on my fav list who has three stories in my accounts fav should be very proud,not even Rozefire has must go

-Neko-
JupiterPrincessCaylee chapter 2 . 12/1/2005
e i loved the story so much and thanks shippo for helping him :) i think this was a great story so arigato ;)
turtlequeen2 chapter 2 . 11/16/2005
Wow...I loved the 2nd part of it! A good ending. Kagome found Inuyasha again! As always, it was awsomely written well! Leaves me wanting more. I'll have to read the rest of your word, thinking that it's as well written as this!
Sessho's Gal chapter 2 . 11/7/2005
Wow love it
blackartemis chapter 2 . 11/3/2005
Sniff, Sniff and Tear! That was so well-written, it made me cry! your an amazing writer and I love this story! incredible job!
Harikou chapter 1 . 10/27/2005
Oh God that was sad. D The part with the grave made me cry.
turtlequeen2 chapter 1 . 10/20/2005
OMG! This is so awsomely written! It made me cry and gave a new meaning to that song. For a person who doesn't like writing angst, you write it VERY WELL! I am looking forward to teh sequal! That last line got me really saddened...*sniff* This is going in my faves!
JupiterPrincessCaylee chapter 1 . 10/20/2005
o do a sequal maybe he can come back to life via sessy. u never no lol i loved the story i cried at the poem and the end boohoo i loved it weep:)
Sessho's Gal chapter 1 . 10/7/2005
wow
floatingfantasy chapter 1 . 8/14/2005
this made me touching!
Dark-kitten158 chapter 1 . 8/2/2005
omg! that was so beautiful...i'm literally bawling my eyes out here! your a very skilled author.

-DK