Reviews for Serenade
Angelazzy chapter 1 . 8/24/2016
You write beautifully... I feel so sad knowing that this ended and like this... But thank you for writing. It was a pleasure to read C:
Jashin Fanatic chapter 1 . 7/25/2016
i thought this story was amazing even though it was so sad. but even if it was sad the quality of the writing was amazing and this story pulled on my heartstrings.
jj chapter 1 . 8/26/2015
holy freakin crap that was a little morbid really good writing tho
zainy.abdi chapter 1 . 8/4/2015
My Heart is Hurting
Mouse-size-Dragon chapter 1 . 5/18/2015
So sad, but poignant. It feels depressingly realistic, being a ninja where people are paying you to do missions probably doesn't mean you'll spend your life finding cats and rescuing poor villages. Shadow techniques and a genius mind would make for a very good ANBU assassin.
floating on clouds above chapter 1 . 12/24/2014
This is really tragic! I love the way you wrote this though! It's sad that he never made it out in the end.
cutekitty5597 chapter 1 . 11/5/2014
This was written so well and the characterisation was amazing, I love how you can see how bitter Shikamaru gets through the story, yet he still has his personality. The thing I was confused on was the last scene a flashback during the Temari fight or did Neiji left ANBU and it took him sometime to join the Jonin ? But apart from that this fic was amazing.
RinneLin chapter 1 . 7/31/2014
oh, wow! you can feel the sadness and bitter acceptance in your words. there is no coming back after all the missions he's done. just... wow
Izzy chapter 1 . 6/6/2014
Sending you love because you deserve it and obviously need it.
videogamenerd101 chapter 1 . 5/31/2014
This.

I am speechless.

I seriously have no words.

I-I can't even.
AwaitTheRise chapter 1 . 5/25/2014
I have tears in the corners of my eyes... and now they're slipping down my face... Shikamaruuuuuu
Requiem of memory chapter 1 . 5/20/2014
HOLY...SHIIIIII...DAMNIT! I am so mad and sad and AAAAAHG! so good! I love but hate how its made me feel...
Dreaming of Past chapter 1 . 4/23/2014
Damn...
TheOneWhoRulesThemAll chapter 1 . 3/31/2014
This was . . . fantastic. And chilling. And so beautifully written that if I was the type to cry at stories I would at this.

There's nothing much more that I can see without ruining the review by making it a gushing fangirl spasm.

So, thank you for the story.

TOWRTA
Sandra Phillips chapter 1 . 6/9/2013
Oh my god what have you done to me.
This is a breathtaking work of art. The pathos is masterfully manipulated. Your style is unwavering throughout and your development is both broken and somewhat smooth.
I applaud you.