Reviews for Serenade
jj chapter 1 . 8/26/2015
holy freakin crap that was a little morbid really good writing tho
zainy.abdi chapter 1 . 8/4/2015
My Heart is Hurting
Mouse-size-Dragon chapter 1 . 5/18/2015
So sad, but poignant. It feels depressingly realistic, being a ninja where people are paying you to do missions probably doesn't mean you'll spend your life finding cats and rescuing poor villages. Shadow techniques and a genius mind would make for a very good ANBU assassin.
floating on clouds above chapter 1 . 12/24/2014
This is really tragic! I love the way you wrote this though! It's sad that he never made it out in the end.
cutekitty5597 chapter 1 . 11/5/2014
This was written so well and the characterisation was amazing, I love how you can see how bitter Shikamaru gets through the story, yet he still has his personality. The thing I was confused on was the last scene a flashback during the Temari fight or did Neiji left ANBU and it took him sometime to join the Jonin ? But apart from that this fic was amazing.
RinneLin chapter 1 . 7/31/2014
oh, wow! you can feel the sadness and bitter acceptance in your words. there is no coming back after all the missions he's done. just... wow
Izzy chapter 1 . 6/6/2014
Sending you love because you deserve it and obviously need it.
videogamenerd101 chapter 1 . 5/31/2014
This.

I am speechless.

I seriously have no words.

I-I can't even.
AwaitTheRise chapter 1 . 5/25/2014
I have tears in the corners of my eyes... and now they're slipping down my face... Shikamaruuuuuu
Requiem of memory chapter 1 . 5/20/2014
HOLY...SHIIIIII...DAMNIT! I am so mad and sad and AAAAAHG! so good! I love but hate how its made me feel...
Dreaming of Past chapter 1 . 4/23/2014
Damn...
TheOneWhoRulesThemAll chapter 1 . 3/31/2014
This was . . . fantastic. And chilling. And so beautifully written that if I was the type to cry at stories I would at this.

There's nothing much more that I can see without ruining the review by making it a gushing fangirl spasm.

So, thank you for the story.

TOWRTA
Sandra Phillips chapter 1 . 6/9/2013
Oh my god what have you done to me.
This is a breathtaking work of art. The pathos is masterfully manipulated. Your style is unwavering throughout and your development is both broken and somewhat smooth.
I applaud you.
Riyuka chapter 1 . 5/17/2013
You got me crying, I don't know what to say. It's such a harsh world they live in. I hadn't expected Shikamaru to break but it's fitting in a way. To even plan his own death...
anthropomorphychan chapter 1 . 2/12/2013
I find it fascinating how one's heart can hurt over the death of a fictional character - in fanfiction no less. You did a really good job with this story, and it scares me how I can actually see this as something Shikamaru could/would do (regardless of the ongoing plot). What a lovely job you did with this.