Reviews for Not So Innocent
Just lovely. Thank you
becgate chapter 1 . 5/16/2013
Wonderful! !
Jelp chapter 1 . 3/19/2011
Very beautiful story. It's one of those things I think Mara would have had trouble with, but she no matter what, it's something that SHE needs to learn to deal with. Nicely done. ~ Jelp
icecreamlova chapter 1 . 6/24/2010
Angst is right. I've just come from reading the Obi-Wan guilt complex, and I will say now that you are incredibly talented in bringing out something fresh in the characters, even though it's been touched on before. Mara too - her guilt and her redemption. Wonderful.
SongoftheDarquePhoenix chapter 1 . 3/11/2010
Beautifully done.
DarthNexus9000 chapter 1 . 1/5/2006
Good Oneshot. The cleansing of Mara Jade skywalker.
Vague Lenore chapter 1 . 10/1/2005
Good Mara POV.
Tsukiyumi no Mikoto chapter 1 . 9/28/2005
Mara ROX. This is one of the few fics I've read where her soft side comes into play. Great story!
PrincessSkywalkerOrgana chapter 1 . 7/27/2005
A great premise and a great fic. I just would expand on it more. I love how Luke deals with Mara. How she feels insecure and he 'catches' her .
forceuser1456 chapter 1 . 7/10/2005
WOW! That was so good! Congrats!
Countess Jackman chapter 1 . 7/6/2005
OMFG! That brought tears to my eyes. I was just checking out some of your stories that I hadn't read before. OMFG! I love this one! Very good job! It's awesome, a true piece of art. *stands up and applauses* Truly magnifcent
KD Skywalker chapter 1 . 6/29/2005
I love this story! I love stories of forgiveness :)

Bravo! Good job!
Silindro chapter 1 . 6/27/2005
so i've decided that you're my favorite reviewer because you're so damned funny. jedi mind tricks indeed. but i got a secret for you if you read this review before next week.

*whispers* i have the next chapter of 'care to wager?' written and wrapped up! tehhe. but it'll be days before it gets posted. just so you know that the story doesn't have a chance in the world of being abandoned. it's done already.

anyway, i'm just now starting to read about mara in the books, and the luke/mara thing is seriously one of the better OTP's. i'm really into this story and i like your writing style. i think i'll add it to the favorites and recommend it around like the good author i am.

ciao.
AMAPADME chapter 1 . 6/26/2005
IT was beautiful. great job.
jedi71 chapter 1 . 6/26/2005