Reviews for Desert's Caress
That-Anime-Guy-98 chapter 9 . 7/15/2014
This is hands down one of th- excuse me the only and best story I have read on here! I applaud you for creating something with so much care and so much dedication to something I and most likely a large group of Royais to enjoy a fic that really makes me wish that this was all part of the series! Hope all is well and thank you for creating such a wonderful story! -That Anime Guy 98
OwlsPanicattheCity chapter 9 . 1/8/2012
Wow! This was such a lovely read. You are such a great writer! I love the details you put in.

I often edit stories and essays. I only spotted a few grammatical/spelling errors throughout the entire story, which is hardly nothing compared to the amount I find in other fanfiction.
Hotaru83 chapter 9 . 4/27/2008
It was a wonderful story
Manga-Fanatic chapter 9 . 6/24/2007
I really liek this story!

It was really good how you added different details that where from the actual storyline and ones that you made up.

I was think of joining the national graud but I didn't really concider it, your story helped me think of everything and not just the good things.

I really like how you made the whole story in Rizas POV.

-Manga-Fanatic
Withdrawn chapter 9 . 6/20/2006
Tragic, depressing, horifying, gory, cruel, and inhumane. Brilliant. I've never been at war, but this probably conveys the feeling pretty damn well. I did like the bits of RoyXHawkeye every so often. Not to mention the little things like Winry's parents, and when she spotted Ed, Al, and, later, Winry. Almost like inside jokes, just without the humor, a good thing too, considering that humor would be sorely out of place here, still brilliant writing.
Laceisoverrated chapter 9 . 5/16/2006
Oh my, I literally read most of this with my mouth open. Wow. I haven't read a fic about their time in Ishbal, this is the first, and it is really good ]
Nilmiel chapter 9 . 4/16/2006
Nilmiel: That.. oh my god. It was so... real. unbelievably well written. It began innocent, but then.. oh my gosh. It was horrible, unbelivably terryfying. It was so real, i almost cried. it really showed the hell of war, but the royai moments were so sweet... it was so real... it was so sad, my gosh. you are amazing to write something like this. it was so full of emotion, so unbelivably amazing, i loved it. beautiful and tragic. keep up the great work.
Eye of the Hawk chapter 3 . 4/16/2006
Love this story. I love an author that thinks outside the boxFavs. List
kitty-ness chapter 9 . 4/16/2006
*sigh*

that was so awesome

but nothing entirely romantic happened which kinda sucked

but i loved the ending!

so kool!
ShortySC22 chapter 9 . 3/24/2006
Great story. I love how you wrote Riza and everyone else. I love it!
MagicIsInTheArt chapter 9 . 3/23/2006
the ending to that made me cry it was so sad but so good.
MagicIsInTheArt chapter 7 . 3/23/2006
what are you? Italian? French? what's with the ciao at the end of everything?

oh by the way:

1) very well written chapter

2) ha! I DO OWN THE MONTY PYTHON AND THE HOLY GRAIL MOVIE!
wistress chapter 9 . 12/30/2005
Wow. This is beautiful writing.
Fabi Washu chapter 5 . 12/16/2005
Wonderful!

The feelings, the actions, everything was very perfect, very well done. I don't think that Roy or Riza was a little OOC, they act how there's expected in that situation, in a War.

I really loved, and I hope you write more about them, it's my favorite couple.

I wish good things to you!

Hugs

Fabiana

*Forgive-me, I am not good English speaker, my originally language is Portuguese. So, If I wrote someting wrong, forguive-me.*
thatwomanlisa chapter 6 . 11/30/2005
This fic is amazing - I can tell you've put alot of effort into it, major kudos for a job well donw! oh - and by the way, that "metal surrounding the trigger" is called the trigger guard.