Reviews for Desert's Caress
BGwildroze chapter 9 . 9/22/2005
I think I already reveiwed but I love how Riza and Roy are in his story. I think its really original. In other words... ILOVEIT
Cadetanimewolf chapter 9 . 9/20/2005
hey what hapen to your other story i was checking to see if you UPDATED and it was gone ok byby UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE... have i made my point?...update.

ok by thanks
Hari-Chan23 chapter 6 . 9/18/2005
This fic is awesome! I love your descriptions of everything, and I love the way you keep the characters in their own character. Your are one talented person.
cadetanimewolf chapter 9 . 9/3/2005 have never read a story like that, the detail, the vocabulary this was amazing. Please continau . Im honestly begging so write, dear god write, its the best, so go for it PLEASE I almost cried I fell short of breath at points. It cant be over theres noway. You did this in 9 chapter most people need over 30 to get half of this praise. so thats it im off to read your other story. by and thanks

cadet anime wolf
Scratchit chapter 1 . 8/27/2005
Your story friggin' ROCKS! :D
sakurapixi chapter 9 . 8/25/2005
Ooh, that was really, really well-written. The details given are so descriptive, making them scenes and actions beyond real. It's even better seeing it from Riza's view. There were some parts where I smiled, some parts where I was near crying, and some parts where I was near the point of throwing up. :O Yep. I'm glad you brought Havoc in, too. He's awesome. I see almost nothing that's out of place, basically. Everything just fits together as this fic goes on. Man, in conclusion, this has got to be one of the best fanfix I've read. :] Thank you!
Banana Rum chapter 1 . 8/20/2005
This is a crap review-meaning, not about the story in any way. But I wanted to know if you wrote a fic called "I Killed You" that was about Mustang and Hawkeye and flashes between paperwork and Ishval. I really enjoyed it the first time I read it, but when I went back to re-read and review, I couldn't find it. So I was wondering if it was deleted, or if I copied the author's name wrong. :(

I promise I will come back and read/review every chapter of Desert's Caress soon. And from what I've skimmed of the first chapter, it won't be a forced read. I hope I enjoy it as much as I think I will. Thank you.

MoonStarDutchess chapter 9 . 8/20/2005
I loved it. The story is amazing.
Giada Luna chapter 1 . 8/18/2005
I enjoy your writing style! Great story, and I look forward to reading more. I have not been brave enough for FMA yet, but hope to venture there soon.

More indepth review later :)
Flava Sava chapter 9 . 8/15/2005
Whoa... The Pentacle sounds awesome!
Sayahiei chapter 9 . 8/15/2005
Awsome story, It was very well written.

As for your next fic, I can't wait for it to be posted!
Asphalt Angel chapter 8 . 8/15/2005
Hmm. Interesting story, don't see a lot in first person.

Battle details sound oddly familiar.
invisible johnny chapter 9 . 8/14/2005
The ending was beautiful. Your use of words really brought it full circle. The words simply moved me, and the bittersweet ending was absolutely perfect for this story. I really really hope that you continue this somehow because it saddens me to think that it is actually over. Desert's Caress is one of the best FMA fics I have ever read! Anywho, this new story of yours is very intriging. I look forward to your new work! So until then, keep coming out with these fabulous works.
Pil-Z chapter 9 . 8/14/2005
I LOVED that ending! It was so nice! You did such a wonderful job and I don't think I've ever read a more well written ending! Wonderful job!

Good luck on your next story!

Pil-Z _
smm chapter 9 . 8/14/2005
ah...just the way I love fics to end. Always wanting more. Terrific ending. You made them more human than just being another fan fic writer trying to thrust Roy and Riza together in mad crazy sex. Very nice :)
98 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »