Reviews for Desert's Caress
darkbastet596 chapter 9 . 8/12/2005
*tear* so sad! its over and it was very good! loved it!
sangi chapter 9 . 8/12/2005
The end. Owari. Le Fin. They all mean the same thing: it's over. Wow, I'm going to miss this little bundle in my inbox!
Wolf Creek-I'm lazy so sue me chapter 9 . 8/12/2005
The ending was very good... and this "Pentacle" story looks like it will be a good read also... I look forward to it...
Christine Johnson chapter 9 . 8/12/2005
Aw such a sweet ending for such a great story! Congratulations on finishing it! I do hope you continue it! XD Preview looks good! Yay Hughes! Is there going to be bragging about his wife and daughter in his next story? XDD Congrats again, and keep up the great work!
invisible johnny chapter 8 . 8/11/2005
i really think you capture the images of the war so well. i really liked the details within this chapter so i am sad that it is the second to last one. i look forward to the last chapter because i know it will be great! (cute Roy/Riza moment btw... it made me get all tingly inside)
Wolf Creek chapter 8 . 8/10/2005
I don't feel like logging in.

Good, I look forward to the next chapter.
smm chapter 8 . 8/10/2005
so good!
Jjaro chapter 8 . 8/10/2005
a good action filled chapter with a hint of romance. yeah i think that would be motivation for stroy is great! but only one more chapter? i guess it had to end sometime. but your other story sounds good. i'll be sure to read it. Will something bad happen next becuase Riza just fell asleep? i cant wait to see what happens next. i love this stroy!
Archer8 chapter 8 . 8/9/2005
once again, very enjoyable and aptly crafted. I can't wait for the next chapter and look forward to your other pieces.
Pil-Z chapter 8 . 8/9/2005
This was a great chapter! The corpse part was kinda gross...but I don't really care. At least you were being descriptive! (wow being overly optimistic lol...) Well, keep up the great work! Looking forward to the 9th (and final) chapter!

Pil-Z _
Christine Johnson chapter 8 . 8/9/2005
Aw second to last? How sad! Tis such a good story! Yay for Riza and Roy! Can't wait for the next chappie!
Flava Sava chapter 8 . 8/9/2005
This was an awesome chapter. *tear* Sad Haywood didnt make it... You did a great job at writing this. _
Trinity Morgan chapter 8 . 8/9/2005
Amazing. I simply don't have any words to describe how good this is, but you have to update soon!

~Sayonara~
Pil-Z chapter 7 . 8/8/2005
Ooh good chapter! Continue please!

Pil-Z _
Wolf Creek chapter 7 . 8/8/2005
Wow, I love you...

This is a great story and I can't wait for the next chapter... this is going into my favorites...
98 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 .. Last Next »