Reviews for Desert's Caress
invisible johnny chapter 7 . 8/7/2005
aw, i dont want Haywood to die! i feel bad for his family. anywho, great chapter and i hope you update soon.
Jjaro chapter 7 . 8/7/2005
aw poor haywood. You never technically said he was fatallily wounded. are you going to make him die? thats almost as bad as hughes dieing cuase the family thing and all.

So far so good! only two or three more chapters? well i guess continuation is fine. Keep up the good work!
Flava Sava chapter 7 . 8/6/2005
NO Haywood! *gasp* *tear* That's so sad! I hope they make it out ok! I can't wait for your update!
smm chapter 7 . 8/6/2005
e! Awesome! Loved the chapter, especially the part with her mother's plaque that was really sweet :)
Trinity Morgan chapter 7 . 8/6/2005
Wonderful. I absolutely loved every minute of reading this, so you'd better update soon, okay? Nicely done.

~Sayonara~
Christine Johnson chapter 7 . 8/5/2005
TT ending? Ending? Why? It's such a good story, don't end it... TT Oh no! It's like Hughes! No the family man! NO! Continue! You must! Continue! *raises hand to snap*
smm chapter 6 . 8/4/2005
I love love love your story! So great :) I can't wait to see more. You must update! :)
WHOCARES chapter 6 . 7/31/2005
I love this story and i hope it continues all the way to the night of ed and als transmutation. And if not then to the end of Ishbal
Archer8 chapter 6 . 7/31/2005
Absolutly wonderful! I'm so happy to find a Roy/Riza that isn't just random fluff and drabble. The story is so...rich. That you can taste the characters emotions, and the surroundings are so vivid and full. The plot is actully going somewhere. You bring out the deeper aspects of the characters that shows them to us in a way that outstripes anything else I've seen. And the best part is, you actully use good grammer, punctuation, and format. Do you know how rare that is? wonderful, and I can't wait for the next chapter.
Spatula Castle chapter 6 . 7/28/2005
There is but one word that crossed my mind after reading your story...Sweet! I can very easily picture all of this happening in the show (not only because of how well you describe scenes, but also because you remain true to the characters personas) and I must say that I'm looking forward to your next chapter.

Oh, by the way the "metal surrounding the trigger" is referred to as the trigger guard.
Pil-Z chapter 6 . 7/27/2005
Great chapter! I liked the talk with Roy and Riza. Sorry to hear about your writer's block though...Hope it doesn't happen again! Keep up the good work!

Pil-Z _
Jjaro chapter 6 . 7/26/2005
I LOVE your description! this stroy is going great! So you finally got some Roy/riza in there, huh? thats good. Anyway cant wait to see whats next.
Christine Johnson chapter 6 . 7/25/2005
Yay for Royai! Another good chapter! I feel so bad for Roy, him being all sad and all..it's heartbreaking...*sighs* you can do it roy! (_) YA
Flava Sava chapter 6 . 7/25/2005
Wow... that must have been tough for Hawkeye... I can't wait for your update.
invisible johnny chapter 6 . 7/25/2005
wow, definately impressed! the Royai made me all happy and fuzzy on the inside! even if it is forbidden. anywho, as you can tell, i loved this chapter and so i eagerly await the next one. i have to see what happens to Roy and Riza, so i think it will prove to be interesting! please update soon cuz we all love your writting!
98 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 .. Last Next »