Reviews for Jounouchi's Prerogative
You haven't updated since 2011 but please know people are still reading and waiting for this story to continue. It's so so good and its finally nearing a climax of sorts.
RaggingLightningWolf chapter 12 . 5/6/2014
Type your review for this chapter here...
Nychell21 chapter 5 . 1/18/2014
Catch him i hope!.
Nychell21 chapter 4 . 1/18/2014
The 'Jou's Last Word' scaryed me i though u were going to kill him!*.* T-T
Nychell21 chapter 2 . 1/18/2014
i LOVE the name Alice(that's my nickname for my friend).
Nychell21 chapter 1 . 1/18/2014
Please let Puppy make!T-T
1enchantedgirl chapter 11 . 12/7/2013
Bonus points for the "borg"reference!
Guest chapter 3 . 6/10/2013
I thought of Beauty and the Beast when Kaiba got really pissed... odd
Kisa167 chapter 12 . 4/5/2013
Gah! I want to read more, why isn't there more? :D Great fanfic, I hope you continue to write more.

lots of love

kisa
MissSeras chapter 12 . 12/3/2012
I really love this story its really good I hope you continue writing it XD I can't wait for the next chapter :)
TotheGreenside chapter 12 . 6/25/2012
Seriously! I LOVE this story. This is so going to my faves.
TheCatsMeow8562 chapter 12 . 6/18/2012
I really love ur story! so i was wondering if u are going to continue with it? Please do it is really great and i would love to read more!
SelfcreatedCharacter chapter 12 . 3/21/2012
Kyaaaa! Lovely! It was so funny that line, Seto's going to hell and Jou is leading him! The Devil! Xd Gosh finally! Both of them are too slow. Did Jou at all notice Seto called Jou his puppy. Will Jou get better?
Goddess Alexandria chapter 12 . 2/27/2012
This story is epic. I think you did a fine job on it and if I think of anything that needs improvement I review again. Good Job
Luna Calamity chapter 12 . 1/6/2012
Gahhhhh how dare you leave such a cliffhangerrrr! lol I was obsessing over this story for days (reading it all day and night and through classes lol). I hope you write the next chapters soon! I love how you write and how close their getting :D I also love the fact that they became close in a slow manner (persay lol) It's like they lightly pushed their way towards it and yaaaaay I had a fangirl spazz when they finally kissed! Lol It's always good to have a little torture before the connection :D

And OHHHH EM GEE if Mokuba finds them in there and they just have a O.o moment I will laugh soooo hard! Pleaaaaase update soon! XD I really want to know what happens!

Oh oh! And the relationship with Alice and Liam is ADORABLE! lol it's so cute how he flirts with her and I love how you add their little connections in the fanfic :D :D

And of course I'd love to read some yaoi action but I know that our little uke, Jou, injured and he'd have to be soft with him X3 (Which is just as cute! Just being all lovey dovey and just touching a little here and there XD Squueeeee!)

Don't give up on this badboy! (Which reminds me of Kaiba-boy LOL I looooove that little, taunting nickname that pretty much says "Stop acting so cold, let loose a little!") I really want to see where this relationship goes X3