Reviews for Mutual Love
Starlit Purple chapter 1 . 11/18/2007
Aww, I liked this one better than C2D. It's filled with all the emotion and feelings that that episode failed to show. I mean yeah, there were some great scenes in that ep, but they weren't as vivid and sweet as this. Loved it!

I so thought that I had already read this, sorry for taking so long to review. I think that I've still got a few of yours to catch up on too. Might do that now...procrastination is awesome! :P
Alexandra Khayman chapter 1 . 11/4/2006
Love it!

It's very good and it's the way things should had happened in the real CD2D...

Kiss*

Alexandra_Khayman
JuseaPeterson chapter 1 . 5/17/2006
I think this is cute. I really like it, the different way it happened. Good job. I love Ashley and Andros.
RisingGundam2004 chapter 1 . 10/18/2005
I likey! My birthday is October 28th and I'm wondering if you could write an Andros/Ashley fic for me. If you don't mind.
Psycho Tangerine chapter 1 . 10/1/2005
A nice little ending for CDTD.
timeforce101 chapter 1 . 7/17/2005
Oh that was so sweet!
JenniferChristien chapter 1 . 6/25/2005
This is SO sweet I love it. Great job.
mpluvme chapter 1 . 6/24/2005
Hi: thank you very much for this present, it was great, I love this kind of stories, romantic ones, thank you so much, I'm so excited. Just now I was taking care of my little cousin and it's a nightmare and I needed something to keep me away from the mess. I loved your story and I'm very grateful for your kind words and your wishes. Thank you again it was really nice of you.

Arwennicole chapter 1 . 6/24/2005
HAPPY BIRTHDAY LUCYE! Great story. It was beautiful, touching, wonderful...(blabs for an hour). Sorry, kept going. Great story. I like your writing.

Arwennicole
jenny chapter 1 . 6/24/2005
aw... so sweet! i loved it! how Ct2D should have gone! but then, we were all happy with how it wet anyway, so... who's complaining? i'm not! are you? *looks around* :) i didn't think so. smilies look so cute on 's reviews! they're cuter than on word! (i don't care if it was random! i like random!)

so this isn't nearly as long as anything else, but i don't care!

hey LucyE? please have a... HAPPY HAPPY HAPPY HAPPY HAPPY HAPPY BIRTHDAY! PLEASE HAVE A HAPPY HAPPY HAPPY HAPPY HAPPY HAPPY REVIEW! PLEASE LOVE THIS VERY VERY VERY MUCH CAUSE IT'S FOR YOU! *finishes off-key* yeah... sorry... i can't really sing well... oops? :(

anyway, awesome, awesome, awesome! update soon!
melissa chapter 1 . 6/24/2005
and anotehr awsum chapter by the one and only phantom rogue! wozers! u noe wat that means! a marvelous/magnificent/great(pick either one) chapter! happy birthdai lucyE! well i gotta read another chapter of urs soo ill b back at the next review
juzblue chapter 1 . 6/24/2005
happy birthday LucyE! great fic btw!
Ashley Hammond Astro Yellow chapter 1 . 6/24/2005
Happy birthday, LucyE! Have a great day, get lots of presents, eat tons of cake and hope for many years to come.

Love the story! (working on mine yet? :-P)

Going to write my mega-review for Unsealed Fate now.

Love,