Reviews for Double Dork
bookwormcathy chapter 6 . 3/9
are you planning on continuing this? because it's very good. i hope you do!
Ikillatfirstsight chapter 6 . 2/22
i love you
ilovemarcyandmarshall chapter 6 . 7/12/2014
This fic is incredibly amazing. I love you're view into each of the characters lifes, they are very realistic and believable. I really hope you update one day it would brighten my day :)
Guest chapter 6 . 6/21/2014
i like the idea of edd and kevin becoming good friends. kevin is in a way teaching ed to grow a back bone and just be cool around others while edd is teaching kevin to be polite yet understanding of others. i want to see how there friendship grows. :)
Guest chapter 1 . 11/14/2013
So, this is the first time I have ever written a review for any story and I really don't know where to start. First off, I'd like to say that this is absolutely brilliant. The characterizations are perfect and are so far the best I've seen. I also like how well you put this in Double D's perspective. The words just flow together so smoothly, it's as if Double D himself was typing this. I've noticed that you haven't updated in a few years and this review might be totally pointless but this story deserves it. I really hope you find the inspiration to continue this; in the meantime I'll be patiently waiting until you do. Keep up the good work. :)
999 the 9th chapter 6 . 10/3/2013
I hope you continue this; it's really good!
Kimnd chapter 1 . 9/15/2013

next chapter next chapter
Colorful.Starry chapter 6 . 7/17/2013
Awh. That's so crazy! I hope you will update it asap. Love this fanfic
Takara yume chapter 6 . 6/12/2013
And now I am left with nothing but the hopes of one day, you will update, cause this story has been so amazing that I would probably obsess over what may happen next till you do.../weeps/

thanks for the amazing chapter ; v ;
Takara yume chapter 5 . 6/12/2013
First of all Fuck, yeah if I already mentioned it before, but I'm saying it again, I love your Double D, Kevin and just everyone really..ahh yeah, and this chapter..crap..I just wanna run off to the mountains so I could promptly die of how could it be even possible to portray these precious angels dsjkvksdfsa ok rambling now-I am gomen-
Takara yume chapter 4 . 6/12/2013
I don't know whether to cry or squeal at the overwhelming cuteness and angst you make me read-/chokes
Takara yume chapter 3 . 6/12/2013
This chapter has been so adorable oh holy lord, I love your Double D he is such a sweetie- Q A Q
Takara yume chapter 2 . 6/12/2013
hdsavfja ah gosh this chapter was just so heartbreakingly sad whenever Double D mentions his fears and insecurities, and the dreams really hi me the most..ahhh such a beautiful chapter too loved the interactions you think up of and a sweet tsun Kevin to an Awkward worrying Double D. ; v ;