Reviews for For Everything, There is a First Time
Larry chapter 1 . 7/18/2013
Com'mon please write another one. :)
TWILIGHT chapter 1 . 6/16/2010
How come in every fanfic ive read setsuna sucks at games? Video games AND card games!
Dutchman Sjorsie chapter 1 . 6/15/2010
thats a nice story...and i feel bad that i didnt review on the one before this one so...sorry...but they both are pretty good!

and one last question, how much did MC donald pay you to type all that? P
shimurs chapter 1 . 8/21/2009
really awsome job! its realy realy well writen! keep up the good work! ;)
BatterieszX chapter 1 . 6/21/2009
You should definetely make a sequel or another chapter to this! it's really good!
Lance58 chapter 1 . 6/8/2009
it was great! but i wished setsuna opened her wings while carrying konoka pls make some more
DeMoKa chapter 1 . 8/12/2008
*SQUEE!* aw! such a fun date and omg, you managed to portray McDonalds in a positive light! XP

yay for sticker photos! very cute and aw again! yes i liked this very much!
elfspirit7 chapter 1 . 5/19/2008
AWESOME sequel (is there more to this story/more chapters, or does this have a sequel too?) Anyways thanks for the awesome read of this story and the one before it XD!
racheybooh chapter 1 . 2/23/2007
aww...you have GOTTA continue this story![if you have time] its soo damn sweet xD its like my dream date with someone xD
Makuhari-Fan01 chapter 1 . 12/3/2006
Yay KonoSetsu! Though if it's a continuation? Shouldn't it be with the original story?
Yakumo chapter 1 . 7/18/2006
ah soo sweet xD
Rain54 chapter 1 . 9/25/2005
Aww...this is one of the sweetest Konoka/Setsuna fic ever written _ Love their interaction and all those fluffs, their date was wonderful, with a helpful coincidence that not too many people are around ;) Characterization and plot are simple and clear, conversation flows naturally, only Setsuna maybe blush a little bit too much ;)

Overall, this is a really wonderful piece, pls write more in the future!
Kieli chapter 1 . 8/26/2005
MUST...HAVE...MORE! *thud* I am overwhelmed with cuteness. Not that it's a bad thing, mind you. I'm tired of angsty fics. This one helped me be a romantic again. Must...have...MORE!
Nekuromenchi chapter 1 . 7/31/2005
Beautifully written, Okashira-san! I hope to see more works of KonoSetsu by you! :D
Teenslayer chapter 1 . 7/28/2005