Reviews for The Red King
Ellen Weaver chapter 7 . 7/6/2014
This was a good read, melodramatic in all my favorite ways and exploring interesting character dynamics you don't usually get in this canon. Bravo! Thank you!
RebelRebelMonster chapter 7 . 11/1/2009
So cute! Very clever, I loved it.
ImJessieTR chapter 7 . 12/19/2008
*squeals with delight*

I bow before a truly masterful storyteller. Your notes at the end about Jareth perhaps slipping her the book and your entire power play at the end was so totally Jareth I'm hoping it's similar to how Return to Labyrinth ends, since I have a nagging thought that's where it's going somewhat.

I, too would have loved to see Labyrinth as a more adult flick, but even fewer probably would have seen it. :(

Oh well, like you said, that's what our fics are for. :)
ImJessieTR chapter 6 . 12/19/2008
*dies laughing*

That was great...

I'm always a big fan of clever killings. All the flashy gory stuff is good, but the cold calculating exploitation of anatomy is even better.
ImJessieTR chapter 5 . 12/19/2008
Christ, this fic is awesome...O_O

I am in love with this story.

This guy SO has to die...
ImJessieTR chapter 2 . 12/19/2008
This is really nice. I've had Sarah debate trying to live in both realms myself, though ... well...

The thing that strikes me is how "Grimm" this is. :)

It feels like it would fit really REALLY well in Grimm's Fairy Tales, where people in love with enchanted animals happens quite often.
ImJessieTR chapter 1 . 12/19/2008
Oh ... this is starting off amazing! I just sigh in delight at the descriptions of the White Queen. It all sounds so gorgeous.
J Luc Pitard chapter 7 . 11/29/2008
I definitely enjoyed this story. The relationships are well done. I like the idea of Sarah maturing with Jareth by her side (in feathery form for most of it, but that's fine) until they face a decisive challenge and defeat it together(ish). Well done.
magialuna chapter 7 . 11/2/2008
This is an incredible story and I truly love the Underground and Sarah and Jareth's relationship as you have presented it. I adore that at the end you have her replay the crystal scene in the way that you do. I love the way she throws the line about 'don't tell me to forget about the baby, because you aren't likely to' (or close to that) back at him. Thanks for this! -Clare
Tar Irene chapter 7 . 8/19/2008
Sweet. I love it. Very romantic but definitely not your typical (dare I say boring) JS fic. Also, I heart heart heart those Nene Thomas drawings.. had never heard of them before.. they're lovely. And they way you put the one into words was just as lovely. This is a wonderful fic. :)
Tar Irene chapter 6 . 8/19/2008
Haha.. niice. Very apt. Though, uh, how human!Jareth charges down Hoggle and kicks them out of the castle when he had no more magic left to be non-owl..
Tar Irene chapter 4 . 8/19/2008
Wait.. WHAT? I hope explanations will be forthcoming later because I am COMPLETELY LOST.
Tar Irene chapter 1 . 8/19/2008
omg. squeal! I love it!
NS chapter 7 . 4/5/2008
I didn't think I'd like this story because I prefer the safety of an all-powerful but loving Jareth. However, I truly enjoyed the originality. You've done an amazing job.
Nanenna chapter 7 . 3/2/2008
I really did enjoy this, I thought it was sweet and fantastical.
46 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »