Reviews for A Change of Heart
Anon chapter 10 . 11/6
No sex scene , this is the problem
Anon chapter 2 . 11/6
Yeah , I'm reading and Anna Hao are acting like children
Despressed chapter 10 . 7/10/2012
seriously? thats ALL? :'( one mawr chappy that's all i ask forrr . -cute eyes like in animes-
I 3 Hao chapter 8 . 7/10/2012
those special words (at the end) : Hao:Hey, that was supposed to be MY LINE... That's what you call special ! ;)
Can't think of 1 chapter 3 . 7/10/2012
ACE ACE AND AGAIN ACE! its SO funny! girl your too low esteemed, your stories are awesome,hilarious,crazy (in a good way) and just fab i hope for WAY more chapters -cute eyes-
Phuong Nakajima chapter 10 . 2/8/2010
Good idea about the exchange between the twins, that actually made the story quite...funny :)) but about the last chapter, you didn't do very good. I mean, Anna fell for Hao that easily? As a matter of fact he cheated on her the whole time, and she has been in love with Yoh since 5. No way she could fell for Hao after those exchanging incidents. I myself am a crazy Haona fan, but I'm talking about the critical side. The last chapter was unreasonable.
lolligje chapter 2 . 4/15/2007
im reading it (chapter 2) !it's a good story so far, i just hope it has a happy ending!
denytheworld chapter 2 . 12/11/2006
Reading! Um...gunna tell people Anna had a crush on Yoh!
xxandlovesaidno chapter 10 . 12/7/2006
how sad!

nice story

MysticBlood chapter 10 . 9/17/2006

uh... nice s-story...
Little-Anna-Chan chapter 10 . 8/24/2006
ahem... finally! _

ah well, I'm happy that you DID update the last chap

I havn't been updating myself for 3 months now... so I have to write again too xp
Cole A chapter 10 . 8/21/2006
hao became serious in the ending ;D hehe i like his bubbly, narcissist self :D
Cole A chapter 3 . 8/21/2006
l'Ollonais Sephiria Chronos chapter 10 . 8/14/2006
Wow! I love it, absolutely! You are a good writer.

Kagome Anna, forever InuYasha's.
himiko-chan chapter 9 . 7/12/2006
That's so great! please continue, i want to know what happen next! plz! *puppy dog eyes*
54 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »