Reviews for Conversation in the Library
Only the Ring Finger Knows chapter 1 . 4/3/2006
Hm...I sense a yaoi coming...-
Ziven chapter 1 . 6/27/2005
ha. That was funny. I liked it. Of course, Darres would get all freaked out over Yujinn just being there, but on the other hand I guess that to Darres, Yujinn is quite annoying...

Oh! I just read the most beautiful Gundam Wing story ever. You must read it. It's like, the best ever, and it's rated 'T' so don't worry about any horrible scenes. It's called Saying Goodbye by Shadowphoenix. It's really good. It made me cry. Really. It was written that well. Please read it.

"I will return, for I am the darkness..."
Sarasusamiga chapter 1 . 6/27/2005
Now LOOK what you made me do-pick up the first volume of yet another enticing series! Yep, I was intrigued by your story, and now want more of the manga. I'm *still* holding fast against Dragon Knights, though. -winks-
Cairnsy chapter 1 . 6/26/2005
Oh, yay! I love the way you write these two interacting, it just seems perfectly in character and is certainly a lot of fun to read. Silly, Darres. He went about Yujinn's speculation into his birth sign completely wrong, he should have been wondering WHY Yujinn seems to want to know him in such detail in the first place _. Darres can be so dense at times, which is perfectly in character for him *g*.

Loved your description of Yujinn as 'lean and lazily dangerous', and I can see exactly how Darres might be a little dazed afterwards. It's nice imagery just from a readers perspective, and it fits him wonderfully.

Heh. Can you actualy imagine Darres actually following the recommendations of the book? Oh, dear. I think a certain Kyawl would have a hundred different objections to THAT!

Very cute, fluffy read. Yay ).