Reviews for Bottoms
CryingKitsune chapter 1 . 11/26/2013
This is a beautiful piece of work. It all went together so well and the halarity of it actually made me crackle a bit.
-Kit
Guest chapter 1 . 3/5/2013
Oh my god... this is the most hilarious thing I've ever read...
Moo moo chapter 1 . 9/29/2012
HAHAHAHAHA
Kitty9167 chapter 1 . 8/15/2011
Thanx for that. :D I needed it. my dad kept giving me funny looks cause I kept snorting and giggling randomly. at least to him ;) good story. truly funny
bagofpopcorn chapter 1 . 2/27/2011
..Pff.. This is fucking epic.
gngrlvr1 chapter 1 . 6/28/2010
lmfao!
Leitheindel chapter 1 . 12/1/2009
Ah, this ficlet is GENIUS! pure genius, I say! Awesome, going straight to favorites! Poor Snape... xP
onewhowatches chapter 1 . 11/5/2009
ahahahahahahahahaha!

i have officially died from laughing so hard. i am now a zombie, and am eating percy weasley's brain.

this was frickin' hilarious!

signed,

onewhowatches :3
Dust Particle chapter 1 . 12/15/2008
hahaaha lmfao i knew it!
UteM003 chapter 1 . 9/21/2007
It was so funny xD poor Snape xD! Hahahahaha!
Experimental chapter 1 . 7/21/2007
That was wizard! Ah, the innuendo was so RIPE, not to mention complete and utter brilliance. Fifty points to you! . . . for, er, all the dirty thoughts you have given me. . . . Really, Percy's sudden question on rimming is priceless.
tiki-92090 chapter 1 . 6/3/2007
OMG! I bust out laughing right when RIMMING was said and then once i read the topic, i re-read the whole thing. you are awesome!
Briiiing chapter 1 . 5/27/2007
Oh good lord. I MUST know how you came up with this one. Brilliant, absolutely brilliant. And incredibly hilarious. I just love seeing Snape in such awkward situations.
ProperT chapter 1 . 2/27/2007
Funny. Very Funny. Good 1 Shot.
prinkism chapter 1 . 2/2/2007
Brilliant!

I laughed so hard. Poor dear Snape.