Reviews for For the love of God, don't read this!
His Lil' Half-Blood Princess chapter 1 . 1/1/2011
Dumbledore in chapter two was just beautiful! And that elf! You make me wanna go get a broom myself!
sparklylulz chapter 3 . 9/22/2010
lol fuck the haters, srsly.

marry me?
Jennah chapter 2 . 8/13/2007
This is so twisted...but it's absolutely hilarious! Wow...I'm reading it and I'm just like WTF! But the whole time I was cracking up. It's just like sickenly funny. Keep up the pervertedness(
TeaC0sy chapter 4 . 4/26/2007
You fucking rule.
TeaC0sy chapter 2 . 4/26/2007
Hahaha voiceterous, loving this it's too funny. Kudos to your perverted mind ;)
MemoriesLost chapter 4 . 4/4/2007
How insanely and ridiculously hilarious. Update more, you always have me and my friends rolling (oh yes...rolling.) on the ground laughing. Haha, I love your satire!
CanonShipper chapter 4 . 4/1/2007
I don't like to flame, but never go into comedy, seeing as comedians have to make people, you know, laugh.
Are you dumb chapter 1 . 3/22/2007
wow, this is by far the worst story I have every read. where do you come up with this shit.
Allerleiurah chapter 4 . 3/21/2007
I don't know what to say. I love this... probably because the subject matter contains some pretty funny shit on occasion. Oh, and because half the time you use proper grammar and your misspellings are typically to exaggerate a point or make fun of people...you're probably one of the more intelligent writers on this site. That makes me want to throw up a little :)
KiiwiiShortCake chapter 3 . 1/28/2007
this was the stupidest fucking shit ive ever read. the second chapter was funny as hell though...
Canon is dead long live fanfic chapter 1 . 10/16/2006
Even though your pairing inclinations are shite, your story is not. Congratulations.
right. again chapter 3 . 10/8/2006
Oh. And your little "replies" to peoples reviews only show that you really are the stupidest person on this site. I will be waiting anxiously to see your reply to my review? Stalkerish? Not really. Just me wanting to see an ass make themselves look stupid as their weed-infested brain almost splits open trying to come up with a comeback.
right chapter 1 . 10/8/2006
If you're "serious" about us not wanting to read this, then why the fuck did you post this. Do us all a fuckin favor and shoot yourself and never fuckin write ever again you dumb piece of shit. I'm reporting this bullshit. And in your first chapter it says "THANK THE FUCK CHRIST!". Take that shit down. Stupid asshole. This isn't even close to being funny.
sigh chapter 4 . 10/7/2006
... From this, it is safe to assume that you have no life.
Cate chapter 1 . 8/23/2006
haha, funny, very funny :)
52 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »