Reviews for Evil Be Thou My Good
Ly-Kron chapter 1 . 10/25
Honestly i think i read this at least one if not twice a year since i found it. i absolutely love this tale.
South Monk chapter 1 . 10/25
Got reccomended to this by stargatesg1. Amazing work gahahahahaha lovethis.
steel.metal14 chapter 1 . 10/6
horribly delightful
Brother Grimace chapter 1 . 9/24
Damn. Just...

DAMN.

This fic is like the Lament Configuration and pegging. Only the insane or ignorant would want to do it, it opens something that was never meant to be opened in that manner... and 'playtime' for most is horror, but some learn to accept the pain as pleasure.

I loved how Harry threw Dumbledore's words back in his face... and the last scene is truly inspired. Five stars, 11/10, first prize and 'two thumbs up.

Of course... I will NEVER read this again. I will recommend it, though.
Son of Vesta 16 - 2nd Account chapter 1 . 9/10
Wow, this was cool and just my type of thing. Death! Gore! Carnage! 101 Ways To Die! Brilliant!
TenWing chapter 1 . 9/3
one movie series to ever give me chills throughout the movie was always the hellraiser movies you came and gave them back like holyI was shivering in fear the entire time I read this good job man it was an awesome read
Insert Valid Author Name chapter 1 . 8/24
It's been several years since I first came across this fanfiction. I've never actually seen the Hellraiser films, and I only looked this fanfic up again since Pinhead is being added as a Killer in the video game Dead by Daylight (which I play). Even so your story has succeeded at describing the visceral horror that are the Cenobites; a horror that has remained in my memory even after so much time has passed since my first reading, like a tune you can barely remember.

Thank you for writing this.
god eater chapter 1 . 8/23
this is amazing! truly amazing. excellent writing and a good amount of horror and suspense! the way you portrayed harry is gorgeous, seemingly afraid but accepts the horror of his destiny. pinhead is adorable, almost giving harry the parental smile that he knows. love love love it
Spectacular! Thank you
Victim voldemort is pretty hilarious
Eragon135790 chapter 1 . 8/17
really liked that ff.
Loveless Demon chapter 1 . 8/13
His twisted fondness for Harry is pretty sweet. I'd bet he'd have taken him on as a protégé after several years of experiencing their ways.

Really loved this. Proper interesting.
maggieblue01 chapter 1 . 8/12
this was amazing
Eriktheviking70 chapter 1 . 7/26
Disturbing in the extreme.
Raiju001 chapter 1 . 7/20
Now this... is a thriller with such a satisfying conclusion. Terrifying as well. Good job and lore use was well thought out and fit perfectly. Thank you for the story!
2,035 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »