Reviews for Evil Be Thou My Good
Temporal Knight chapter 1 . 5/10/2016
This was really, really good! I usually tend to avoid HP crossovers and I'm not a huge fan in general of horror crossovers but this was the exception to my rule. It was fantastic!

You captured the horror of the Cenobites without getting bogged down. You managed to explain the Hellraiser universe while fitting it into the Harry Potter verse and not having it seem too out of context.

Every character was pretty close their canon depictions and Harry was but fun and a bit woobyish. I liked the hint of H/Hr as well. It was enough to be present but not take over or be a huge part of the story.

I especially loved how you took care of Umbridge and Fudge lol! Pinhead and Throatless were cool too. I liked how you went with the personality more present in the first movie where they were more of the honorable neutral evil rather than straight up Kill 'em All from later movies.

Overall, I was very pleasantly surprised reading this. It's just fantastic.
The Communist Banana chapter 1 . 5/8/2016
That was amazing I loved every minute of reading this story
The Immortal Siegfried chapter 1 . 5/7/2016
This story was really dark and unsettling but also impossible to stop reading. I congratulate you on making this story so enticing. Well written and haunting you captured the terror without being overly gory.
Ikousetsu chapter 1 . 5/5/2016
What a perfect way in dealing with your enemies at the end :)
Politesse chapter 1 . 4/22/2016
Ah, Harry. In every universe the Master of Death. Recently had occassion to watch Hellraiser for the first time, then remembered this fic, which made more sense on the re-read. Frankly, I think you've written the Cenobites and their horror more compellingly than the screenwriter, or maybe it is just the juxtaposition that makes them more subtly frightening. In the movie just about everyone who dies kind of deserves, even wants it. But these are just schoolkids. Poor Ron and Hermione!
Prof VMT chapter 1 . 4/22/2016
This is one of the greatest one-offs I have ever read. The plot, characters and storyline were superb. Keep up the marvelous work.
LJW599 chapter 1 . 4/21/2016
I found the horror aspect of the story quite fascinating. It was well-written and a good read.
Biblio388 chapter 1 . 3/27/2016
Very interesting if a little disturbing. Certainly different than anything I have ever read before.
Fainfan chapter 1 . 3/24/2016
Freaking shut arse awesome stuff
The Realms Guardian chapter 1 . 3/24/2016
Weird but good... strange but fascinating. Thanks for posting!
NikeScaret chapter 1 . 3/12/2016
Holy crap, this is amazing and horrifying and I love it and I thank you for making it.
cutandpaste101 chapter 1 . 3/10/2016
Wow, that's all I can say, wow
Guest chapter 1 . 3/7/2016
what is in the Vatican and the other places?

crap, i had another question but i cannot remember it...T-T
blackbloodywolf chapter 1 . 2/29/2016
this was amzing
lechatabbicat chapter 1 . 2/27/2016
Outstanding! I will have nightmares formonths!
1,845 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »