Reviews for Evil Be Thou My Good
Starfox5 chapter 1 . 3/27/2014
Very, very creepy, but great story, with a very happy ending - well done!
geassgurl chapter 1 . 3/24/2014
Wow. That was simply amazing. Gruesome yet thrilling, I just couldn't stop reading it.
YoChicken chapter 1 . 3/23/2014
I was dubious at first of reading a story with more than 40thousand words in one single chapter, but I'm really glad I did! very good story! ;)
Furrubell chapter 1 . 3/22/2014
Amazingly morbid:D
AlphaFartOfDoom chapter 1 . 3/14/2014
This story was, quite simply, amazing. One of the best fanfics ive ever read(And ive read alot), good job!
The Observant Reader chapter 1 . 3/7/2014
This story is awesome! I would've thought he'd get rid of Dumbledore too, but that's just me. still, AWESOME!
Cole Pascal chapter 1 . 3/2/2014
If Harry went with them would he have become one of the supplicants? What do you think his form would have been? I imagine a face without nose, ears, or a normal mouth: just a slit and his green eyes, forever unblinking, his clothing leathers looking like bale's in equilibrium.
Great story.
nurray chapter 1 . 3/1/2014
Just finished re-reading this story.

Still as powerful and chilling as the first time I stumbled onto it, some years back.
You have woven some fantastic imagery into your writing.

Well done.
Guest chapter 1 . 3/1/2014
Well that was really scary and dark and bloody amazing!
Promise10 chapter 1 . 2/20/2014
Wow, Fricking awesome.
razska'spromise chapter 1 . 2/14/2014
It would be cool if you did a sequel in which harry uses the lament configuration or he dies and ends up meeting and working with pinhead and the others. Love the story by the way
herart chapter 1 . 2/12/2014
This was kind of mild disturbing, inspirational kind of gore. Detailed for not too much. A good reading, a bit different from the usual fic.
erica.phoenix16 chapter 1 . 2/9/2014
Wow this was scary.:0
Julia Ba chapter 1 . 2/8/2014
This is a disturbingly brilliant story. Simply awesome. I could go on but cannot even formulate what emotions are wreaking havoc inside me. It is so confusing watching Harry in a some kind of father-son relationship with a demon of all things. yeah... so to sum it all up - I love it!
mimi6555 chapter 1 . 2/6/2014
Wow! Excuse my language, but FUCKING HELL! What was that?! Absolutely amazing and frickin creepy as fuck! Wow... Wow...I have no words. NONE. Great job!

(Btw, this was meant to be a positive review, lol. I loved it, just don't know how to describe how much I love it. :))
1,674 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »