Reviews for Evil Be Thou My Good
herbsandlemons chapter 1 . 10/15/2013
This is my favorite of your stories possibly because it was the first I read 6 years ago, and it gives me a case of nostilogia. Even though it isn't marked a complete I doubt you'' write more for it though the ending did leave me hopeful for a short one-shot or two. Your characterization was excellent and all together extrodinarily well written something I've found to be a constant in your writting. It's always an enjoyable if sometimes disturing experience. Also I noticed that you got Harrys age wrong at the begining which made all subsuquent mentions wrong as well. In April of 1988 Harry would only be seven years old his eighth birthday being in July not hiis ninth. Other than that it was a perfect executed Crossover. Being a fan of Severus Snape's charater I was rather upset by his death when I read this as a teen. Aknowledging that though he is a bastard I find his incredibly complex person facinating. However re-reading this as an adult I realized you actually let him off easier. He was tortured by Voldemort. However, the Cenobites did not get his soul for eternity did they?
tirra.storm chapter 1 . 10/12/2013
bloody fucking amazing! oh my goddess it was brilliant!
guest chapter 1 . 10/3/2013
Bloody amazing truely a master piece
asha chapter 1 . 9/30/2013
Creeeeeepy!

Loved your Harry, not even scared of Voldemort cause he's met far worse. That was funny. Plus that bit about lying.
Guest chapter 1 . 9/19/2013
That was... impresive.
A small alteration, yet with such interesting consequences.
The very ending actualy brought a smile to my face.
Iceflame55 chapter 1 . 9/9/2013
I'm MOST enthralled by this gem :).
fan1 chapter 1 . 9/3/2013
please write a sequel.
Favor737 chapter 1 . 9/3/2013
I can honestly say in the yea or two I've been on FanFiction this is the first story I have been able to favorite. I dont know what it was, but this was so well written and captivating. Like, wow.
pinks99 chapter 1 . 8/30/2013
Excellent story! You should change its status to complete-I thought it was something that had been abandoned.
Amyethious chapter 1 . 8/28/2013
and I loved almost every minute of it, wasn't so much into the ways of torture. You're quite imaginative with so many different ways and the descriptions were quite detailed. a 'pleasure' reading your work.
zeichnerinaga chapter 1 . 8/24/2013
brilliant work. horrifying!
Dukeof Slytherin chapter 1 . 8/20/2013
Fantastic story, I loved the plot a lot. Good job!
Wtf is this chapter 1 . 8/15/2013
This story sucks. You didn't change anything about harry except make him more of a pussy then he is. Really now...he's scared to kill voldy? What is wrong with everyone writing fanfics these days.
Sar'Kalu chapter 1 . 8/10/2013
I love it, absolutely amazing.
curve-goddess chapter 1 . 8/6/2013
I love your imagination not a lot of people would be able to see the potential in this kind of cross over
1,620 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »