Reviews for Evil Be Thou My Good
Lord Asmodeus chapter 1 . 11/1/2014
This is absolutely boring. Watching Harry be dragged through life was in no way interesting. The 'Lamentation' should have appeared much earlier on and corrupted Harry full. Otherwise he would Just remain his woefully boring, and incessantly manipulated self.
Shadow Silvertongue chapter 1 . 10/31/2014
Holy heck, that was creepy...perfect reading for halloween though. I hope I don't have nightmares tonight, lol. Anyway, thanks for writing such a fantastic story, I really enjoyed it no matter how creepy I found it. I don't usually read stories that contain horror or gore (not to mention movies) as they tend to disturb my mind when I want to sleep, nevertheless this is one of those I would read again. Keep up the fantastic work and Happy Halloween! :)

Spirit x

PS: During most of the horror/gore scenes, I happened to be listening to some music that rather suited the macabre nature of said scenes. Creepy.
Guest chapter 1 . 10/29/2014
Sequel please!
Guest chapter 1 . 10/26/2014
Wow!
This was a great story. Perfect for Halloween.
MyLittleSister chapter 1 . 10/22/2014
Wow. That was awesome. Loved it. Great ending best last line ever.
Bumblebee Madness chapter 1 . 10/14/2014
Oh wow.

Most creative story I've read in a while.

Bravo indeed.
Guest chapter 1 . 10/6/2014
Whoa, that was beyond twisted! In the words of melodramatic teenagers across North America:

I just...I can't even!
super12 chapter 1 . 10/2/2014
As I was reading this I had the thought to watch all nine of these movies because there are all on Netflix and I jut might now that I've read this story just to get a better feel for Pinhead and the Lament Configuration. Great story!
yorushihe chapter 1 . 10/1/2014
Gahdjjhsjh
The cenobites were my childhood's boogeymen.. I was so terribly terrified of them that after watching the movies I threw away all my rubix cubes and avoided them like the plague for years before my rational mind kicked in xD
Nowadays I watch hellraiser and feel silly about that fear.. Even if my stomach still turns..
Lol!
That's my boy, indeed..
Hanna.
Janna18 chapter 1 . 9/27/2014
Whoa. Wow. Utterly impressive fic!
Marshmallow1827 chapter 1 . 9/27/2014
Holy shit. I was actually scared for a moment at the beginning. Did you get a medal for best in horror stories? Cuz I gotta say, your story's AWESOME.
Terra ace chapter 1 . 9/26/2014
Always the classics to rev me up in the evenings!

Thanks for writing this, even if you don't see this.

Terra Ace
Mo.auxier chapter 1 . 9/20/2014
Well, damn! You are a very disturbed writer. I like it! I don't know where you got the inspiration for this very disturbed story, reminds me a lot of Yugi Oh. This is an amazing complex one-shot. Gods, it must have taken you forever to write this! I wonder if you'll ever explain things like where Dursley got the box and stuff. Ah, well I like it.
Lazrusto chapter 1 . 9/16/2014
I absolutely loved your story, at first I was going to stop reading because of the mass time changes but I'm glad I didn't.
Im a guest chapter 1 . 9/14/2014