Reviews for Evil Be Thou My Good
Amyethious chapter 1 . 8/28/2013
and I loved almost every minute of it, wasn't so much into the ways of torture. You're quite imaginative with so many different ways and the descriptions were quite detailed. a 'pleasure' reading your work.
zeichnerinaga chapter 1 . 8/24/2013
brilliant work. horrifying!
Dukeof Slytherin chapter 1 . 8/20/2013
Fantastic story, I loved the plot a lot. Good job!
Wtf is this chapter 1 . 8/15/2013
This story sucks. You didn't change anything about harry except make him more of a pussy then he is. Really now...he's scared to kill voldy? What is wrong with everyone writing fanfics these days.
Sar'Kalu chapter 1 . 8/10/2013
I love it, absolutely amazing.
curve-goddess chapter 1 . 8/6/2013
I love your imagination not a lot of people would be able to see the potential in this kind of cross over
killroy225 chapter 1 . 8/5/2013
oh! This story is SO awesome, i am so happy that you made a sequel! i gotta say, this is one of the best dark/cunning harry stories i have read in a LONG time!
wdlwbt chapter 1 . 8/4/2013
Wow. This story is incredible. Thank You :)
Krill T'su Warmonger chapter 1 . 7/31/2013
Love this story and I am not even adept in the Darkriser mythos or hell riser?
tctilly chapter 1 . 7/29/2013
It would be amazing to see some stories with Harry using the box on other people
ShotgunRedneck chapter 1 . 7/22/2013
Just wow...No words can describe the emotion I am feeling. And UMBITCH got PWNED! X333
Chaotic Forces chapter 1 . 7/21/2013
Instant classic. Just beautiful.
Prince Mikhail chapter 1 . 7/21/2013
Applause...no, a god damned standing ovation...beautiful, without a doubt, one of the best stories (fanfiction or otherwise) I have ever read. Thank you for sharing it...just...thank you
randumbdave chapter 1 . 7/19/2013
Effin' creepy, mate. But totally awesome at the same time. The idea behind it, the puzzle box being a gateway, is well thought out. and the fact that Harry has learned various time-space magicks from remaking the configuration is pretty cool too. I can kinda see him in the future being the foremost expert in that specific field; covering everything from spells to wards.
Flutterbytink chapter 1 . 7/18/2013
That was a super creepy story.
1,611 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »