Reviews for Evil Be Thou My Good
PokeyDotes chapter 1 . 11/16/2014
Wow. Just wow. Normally, I try to stay away from darker stories, but this was bloody brilliant in every way imaginable. Not only was it well-written, it was actually, truly scary! (something that many writers aren't capable of doing). This story will definitely be read again. Bravo and thank you for sharing!
Random chapter 1 . 11/14/2014
This is the best oneshot I have ever read. Absolutely AMAZING! It was really refreshing to read something so horrific but magnificent, unusually gracefull and addictive!
chewmika chapter 1 . 11/13/2014
Bravo such a chillin horror novel. If only this could be made into a movie or anime lol id love to see it multiple times lol it would b worth money spent
vmage2 chapter 1 . 11/6/2014
This is a delightfully dark little story.
Lord Asmodeus chapter 1 . 11/1/2014
This is absolutely boring. Watching Harry be dragged through life was in no way interesting. The 'Lamentation' should have appeared much earlier on and corrupted Harry full. Otherwise he would Just remain his woefully boring, and incessantly manipulated self.
Shadow Silvertongue chapter 1 . 10/31/2014
Holy heck, that was creepy...perfect reading for halloween though. I hope I don't have nightmares tonight, lol. Anyway, thanks for writing such a fantastic story, I really enjoyed it no matter how creepy I found it. I don't usually read stories that contain horror or gore (not to mention movies) as they tend to disturb my mind when I want to sleep, nevertheless this is one of those I would read again. Keep up the fantastic work and Happy Halloween! :)

Spirit x

PS: During most of the horror/gore scenes, I happened to be listening to some music that rather suited the macabre nature of said scenes. Creepy.
Guest chapter 1 . 10/29/2014
Sequel please!
Guest chapter 1 . 10/26/2014
Wow!
This was a great story. Perfect for Halloween.
MyLittleSister chapter 1 . 10/22/2014
Wow. That was awesome. Loved it. Great ending best last line ever.
Bumblebee Madness chapter 1 . 10/14/2014
Oh wow.

Most creative story I've read in a while.

Bravo indeed.
Guest chapter 1 . 10/6/2014
Whoa, that was beyond twisted! In the words of melodramatic teenagers across North America:

I just...I can't even!
super12 chapter 1 . 10/2/2014
As I was reading this I had the thought to watch all nine of these movies because there are all on Netflix and I jut might now that I've read this story just to get a better feel for Pinhead and the Lament Configuration. Great story!
yorushihe chapter 1 . 10/1/2014
Gahdjjhsjh
The cenobites were my childhood's boogeymen.. I was so terribly terrified of them that after watching the movies I threw away all my rubix cubes and avoided them like the plague for years before my rational mind kicked in xD
Nowadays I watch hellraiser and feel silly about that fear.. Even if my stomach still turns..
Lol!
That's my boy, indeed..
Hanna.
Janna18 chapter 1 . 9/27/2014
Whoa. Wow. Utterly impressive fic!
Marshmallow1827 chapter 1 . 9/27/2014
Holy shit. I was actually scared for a moment at the beginning. Did you get a medal for best in horror stories? Cuz I gotta say, your story's AWESOME.
1,604 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »