Reviews for Evil Be Thou My Good
AirmidCelt chapter 1 . 5/28
I've read this story a couple of times since it was originally posted and it *still* sends shivers down my spine each time.
NakedFury chapter 1 . 5/27
Holly Hell this was a terrific story and I can almost see a movie version of it.
summertime3579 chapter 1 . 5/19
loved it! so... gory. I love sly sneaky harry! and I love this idea.
hpf2114 chapter 1 . 5/19
Nice! Loved the last part very much. The toad I hell.
AvidReader chapter 1 . 5/12
Now that's a very different kind of HP story. I can't say that I enjoyed it, exactly, but it was certainly engaging.

I never managed to make it through the Hellraiser movies as the ones I attempted were always a bit too visually graphic (gory) for my taste.
Naruto Luffy chapter 1 . 4/30
Bloody Hell you say!
That was the sweetest piece of artistry writing with a marvelous style.
It is in my opinion one of the best written horror bound story with a sadistic but not complete humor.
Love the work. looking forward for other stories like these.
Cold, calculating, humorous Harry.
BarbedCaress chapter 1 . 4/28
Loved this story!
Well done!
Oh my gosh, is Pinhead James?!
ScrewballBRaine chapter 1 . 4/10
I don't even know wht to say to this. It's brilliant. I never read things like this. Ever. But this is amazing. In all the wrong and weird ways anyone could ever come up with. I hesitate to say thanyou for sharing this, but I'm not sorry I read it.
Lunaliceazreal chapter 1 . 4/3
Holy mother of god
Salridd Azarick chapter 1 . 4/2
I enjoyed this emensly, and I'm not one to give compliments.
Rea chapter 1 . 4/2
Unbelievable. I love it! I hope that you continue this storyline. It's beautiful.
This is Awesome!
Carrie chapter 1 . 4/1
I've no idea if you'll still get this review or not, but I simply must say...

This. Was. Bloody. Brilliant. :)

I would never have imagined this sort of crossover...and it was so well handled with respect to both fandoms. Plus, Umbitch really got hers. :P

Anyway, I just thought I'd let you know how very much I enjoyed this story!
HelpmeHermione chapter 1 . 3/30
Wow, great story! Very gruesome! Great way to get rid of old Voldey. They deserved it. Well done Harry. Though you don't exactly get warm and fuzzy feelings over Harry after this. But he did what needed to be done. Thanks for writing!
1,643 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »