Reviews for Evil Be Thou My Good
jon reeve chapter 1 . 8/9
Such a clever boy, that Harry. Excuse me, man-wizard.
Mintley8 chapter 1 . 8/7
That was... Beautiful, brilliant & fucking insane! Thank you for writing it x
Bamboo Tora chapter 1 . 7/21
This is without a doubt the creepiest, darkest, most horrific Harry Potter fanfic I have ever read. *slow claps* I have seen this fic on a lot of authors favs lists and I have avoided it for quiet awhile. This is mainly because I watched a Hellraiser movie at an age when one should not watch said movie. (An argument could be made that one should never watch said movie.) In the end I caved to morbid curiosity.

I don't know exactly how I feel about this, beyond that I need a shower and may never sleep in the dark again. You have set a new definition of dark!fic. All those dark!harry and voldemortisascaryevilbastard!fics, pah I say to them. Cotton candy compared to this. I don't know if I will ever be able to forget the image of Lucius Malfoy being lead into the shadows by his intestines. Brain bleach doesn't begin to cover. I am signing myself up for prolonged therapy via cute animal videos.
duskrider chapter 1 . 7/20
Very intresting very very intresting. I greatly enjoyed this as it fits all the characters used very well. Though I wonder why Fudge was still Minister as I though that he got the boat following Book 5.
Jesseblackhawk chapter 1 . 7/16
This was too much for me horrible like a car crash I don't think ill ever read this again.
zmanjz chapter 1 . 7/10
This remains both terrifying and awesome.
Shirh Khan chapter 1 . 7/10
Hello!

My Review:
I suppose that the only thing I can say about this story is "holy shit"! I got chills and goosebumps while and after reading this- especially since I've seen (some of) Hellraiser and perhaps some of the second movie as well, and I can all too easily imagine the horrors released and inflicted by Harry's opening of the puzzle box. I dunno if I would have really wished Pinhead and his crew on anyone, but of anyone deserving it, it would be Voldemort and his Death Eaters.

My hat is off to you, good sir, for a horrifying story, and to a fantastic story-teller.
pinky9292 chapter 1 . 7/10
amazing, brilliant
The Lady Rogue chapter 1 . 7/2
SCARYBUT AWESOME
StephanoTheHunterOfJellyDemon chapter 1 . 6/29
Amazing. This is the 3rd time i read this and i am still super hypes with every word i read, you did an awesome job with this and i hope that all your work will come out even better then this master piece! I wish you luck with your writing journey!

My Regards,
Stephano
Juvart24 chapter 1 . 6/29
This is the first Hellraiser crossover with any series that I've read and actually liked. Good show! Turning the box into a weapon was brilliant.
Corwyn chapter 1 . 6/29
Wow, I don't generally enjoy horror movie monsters, but I have to admit I liked seeing them happen to Voldemort and company. Thanks for sharing the story with us.
Jade chapter 1 . 6/23
Its been a long time since I've read a story as satisfying as that, I applaud. Well done. Keep writing
Ryszarius chapter 1 . 6/21
Damn, now that was a good read. I almost skipped it since it wasn't listed as complete (And I was looking for complete fics) but a quick chance scan showed 'Fin' at the bottom so I read it. Glad I did.

Seriously, well done and well written. This is going on my favourites list for future re-reads.
nighttheraven chapter 1 . 6/8
I loved this! the torture was delectable and what made the story amazing was pinheads last words
1,727 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »