Reviews for Evil Be Thou My Good
Hyde chapter 1 . 8/6
Wow... Bloody hell wow...
northpeach chapter 1 . 7/31
The best horror fic I have ever read. Seriously. Awesome.
I congratulate you.
lovelywriting chapter 1 . 7/26
I love it so much! it sent chills down my spine XD
Monkey D. Toushiro chapter 1 . 7/21
Daaaamn that was good.

Very creative, well done! :)
YullenLover1215 chapter 1 . 7/21
I love it so much, I can overlook the het.
Great story. And don't forget to mark it as 'Complete'
Alexplayswithfire chapter 1 . 7/9
I very much enjoyed your story.
AlexiCyn chapter 1 . 7/8
I could have sworn I left a review for this, but since I don't see it, I'll leave this short one.

Absolutely, fucking, BRILLIANT! This is one of my favorite, HP stories. What I find most surprising is that I didn't give me nightmares as I expected it to. Seems that bad things happening to horrible, bad people that deserve it doesn't bother me in the least. :D Well done. Well done, indeed.
MonkeyMel1 chapter 1 . 7/6
Fantastic story. Loved reading it.
laura2811 chapter 1 . 6/28
this was rather disturbing, but nonetheless good... brilliant, but scary
LittleRain1 chapter 1 . 6/27
this is sooooo cool!
I love it!
Talonis Wolf chapter 1 . 6/26
...this is horribly amazing. I will probably flinch everytime I hear a Music Box for the rest of my life, mind you, but it's worth it in spades.
Karnevalfreak59 chapter 1 . 6/20
i have to say i cant stop rereading this and i have read this 2 times before, i had been going through someones favorited stories and found this last year and decided to read it, and i have to say this is the only story that i can continue to reread, i just love the story in full from the gore to the everything else (i understand that that was not really smart but its after 4:30 in the morning and i am tired) well i do believe i need to sleep if i intend to wake up before dinner time tomorrow and play some skyrim (it might not say it on my profile idk but i am female and i grew up surrounded by video games thanks to my brothers) so night
kyle.hill.7965692 chapter 1 . 6/13
You know it dawned on me that the power company would notice the complete drain in power unable to explain it and then investigate it to make sure that doesn't happen again.
When those demons drain the power to the house the entire circuit at least to the neighborhood should've had a temporary blackout effecting all the neighbors and drivers going by would see all the street lights dim prompting action from the electric power and water board people.

The power sensors on the poles have onboard computers that would try 2 times to reset themselves automatically ot hopefully get electricity down a different path and the third time remain off requiring someone to do it manually if a fault is detected.

It is not actually possible to have the lights go out without the power either being *on* or *off* due to sensors that would stop it to prevent a *surge* from happening.
Atlanrom chapter 1 . 6/12
Well. You shocked me to the core and even further. A one of a kind and unparalleled fic. I would say more but I am still shocked.
1,659 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »