Reviews for Evil Be Thou My Good
xhiris chapter 1 . 7/6
MAGNIFICENT.
icecatfire chapter 1 . 6/30
O.O ... *in shock* ... wow.
Aeroza chapter 1 . 6/21
It was, too bad you didn't make it into a longer story. But it was awesome to read anyways. 5/5 FF Stars.
Slytherin-Ruby chapter 1 . 6/15
...This is freaking amazing.
JapanPresli chapter 1 . 6/15
I dont know why, but for some very strange reason, I ship Harry and Mr. Pinhead.
Lazarus the undead chapter 1 . 6/9
...good sweet merciful jeebus this was well written
Madison Hatter chapter 1 . 6/7
You should write a horror novel. This was awesome!
OrianBloodBath chapter 1 . 6/6
This... is beyond all the expectations I had going in. Well written, evenly paced and by far the most interesting crossover I've read in a varry long time. Well done, varry well done. I can't wait to read more of your work.
~~Orian~~
za worlda chapter 1 . 6/4
listen to bloodborne soundtrack to this it makes it sound and read so much more
13MD chapter 1 . 5/29
Brilliant, my favorite horror fanfic!
thebetawholived chapter 1 . 5/21
Interesting, creative, and disturbing.

Thanks for sharing!

Now . . . why are the shadows roiling in the corner, and what is that blasted tune?
Reiko x 3 chapter 1 . 5/9
It's probably not a good thing that I find this more funny than frightening. But don't worry. I enjoyed the story regardless. Probably because I am a sadist with an over developed sense of vengeance and...well...let's just say the fates of Voldemort and his followers - not to mention Umbridge and Fudge - brought me great satisfaction. I honestly could not stop laughing. I am SO not sane... Ah, well. This was still a fun read. Well done.
holliswalley chapter 1 . 5/7
Harry Potter, son of Pinhead
Calaguen Trisacond chapter 1 . 5/2
Re-reading this for the nth time. It's soooo good!
ayeshalestradi chapter 1 . 5/1
I hate that you make me feel excited and terrified at the same time reading this! I feel the horror, and the first time those figures were described, I feel the chill. Omg such a good story! You're so talented!

And I love the ending touch!
1,820 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »