Reviews for Evil Be Thou My Good
Biblio388 chapter 1 . 3/27
Very interesting if a little disturbing. Certainly different than anything I have ever read before.
Fainfan chapter 1 . 3/24
Freaking shut arse awesome stuff
The Realms Guardian chapter 1 . 3/24
Weird but good... strange but fascinating. Thanks for posting!
Nike Scarlet chapter 1 . 3/12
Holy crap, this is amazing and horrifying and I love it and I thank you for making it.
cutandpaste101 chapter 1 . 3/10
Wow, that's all I can say, wow
what is in the Vatican and the other places?

crap, i had another question but i cannot remember it...T-T
blackbloodywolf chapter 1 . 2/29
this was amzing
lechatabbicat chapter 1 . 2/27
Outstanding! I will have nightmares formonths!
Hanii Seirios Slytherin chapter 1 . 2/23
This was one terrifyingly well written story.
Twisted, terrible... and absolutely fantastic... I love it!
Kissus~
~ Hanii
So this story was awesome, terrifying, and twisted in the best way. I think the part that gave me the most chills however was the "That's my boy." at the end.
Devil.Harry chapter 1 . 2/20
one of the best. thanks.
Lady Xillia chapter 1 . 2/15
Oh My Bloody Demon! This fic is superb! I really like how you made the relationship between Harry and Pinhead. I've re-read this fic two times now and still can't get enough of this. In all its twisted, creepy, insane way, this, is the best one-shot plot I've read about Harry having something with which he could easily kill The Dark Lord. Now that I think about it I haven't read about anything similiar... Well, I've just wanted to tell you how much I like this fic!
WestCoastPickle chapter 1 . 2/10
Twisted, terrifying and utterly terrific...Harry's struggles with the utter horror he experienced was painted in the written word like a masterpiece by Van Gogh ...if Van Gogh painted pictures in Hell.
HiImJoeShmo chapter 1 . 2/7
this story is epic
R.M. Guest chapter 1 . 1/22
Regardless of the horrifying things that happen in this story, I love it. You did an amazing job touching on how Harry was affected by what happened on his childhood, his emotional struggle over the box, and the relationship between him and Pinhead which is almost familial-that's probably one of the best parts.
1,718 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »