Reviews for Evil Be Thou My Good
Marshmallow1827 chapter 1 . 9/27/2014
Holy shit. I was actually scared for a moment at the beginning. Did you get a medal for best in horror stories? Cuz I gotta say, your story's AWESOME.
Terra ace chapter 1 . 9/26/2014
Always the classics to rev me up in the evenings!

Thanks for writing this, even if you don't see this.

Terra Ace
Mo.auxier chapter 1 . 9/20/2014
Well, damn! You are a very disturbed writer. I like it! I don't know where you got the inspiration for this very disturbed story, reminds me a lot of Yugi Oh. This is an amazing complex one-shot. Gods, it must have taken you forever to write this! I wonder if you'll ever explain things like where Dursley got the box and stuff. Ah, well I like it.
Lazrusto chapter 1 . 9/16/2014
I absolutely loved your story, at first I was going to stop reading because of the mass time changes but I'm glad I didn't.
Im a guest chapter 1 . 9/14/2014
LOL THAT ENDING
Inanari chapter 1 . 9/14/2014
Woah...gory, horrifying, wonderful!
Extremely well written, and a wonderful ending.
(I seem to be getting lucky these days, finding good stories with good endings)_
DragonShadowQueen chapter 1 . 9/1/2014
I like Pinhead!
AnglBunny chapter 1 . 9/1/2014
Great job! It was the perfect amount of creepy! It's the subtle details that make it work out really well and gives me the chills!
Aeronell Shadren chapter 1 . 8/31/2014
*ClapClapClap* I approve. Of everything, especially the ending. It made me feel like Harry was kinda like Pinheads kid and that made me happy for some reason.
bockly101 chapter 1 . 8/31/2014
This was one of the most horrifyingly beautiful things I've ever read
Wiccachic2000 chapter 1 . 8/23/2014
So is Harry somewhat fostered by Pinhead then? Rather like how Sharks will have babies but will eat the babies right after birth if they happen to see them.
frustrated lone author chapter 1 . 8/23/2014
oooh! this is so thrilling and bone chilling! I bet it would make a pretty good movie!
Krazyfanfiction1 chapter 1 . 8/17/2014
wow...

please find some way to write a similar story.

you have a lot of talent
Urban Naruto chapter 1 . 8/17/2014
Amazing, just simply amazing. That was a breathtaking experience, one I'm glad I was able to enjoy. That was, by far, one of the best stories I've ever read. It had me unable to stop until I finished. Your development of Harry, from the frightened little boy, to the cold and calculating adult was superb, I applaud you. However I will say that the sudden pairing of Harry and Hermione was both sudden and seemed to be inserted merely spur of the moment. Still an extremely well done story though.
giggles11228 chapter 1 . 8/10/2014
Wow that is all I have to say
1,605 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »