Reviews for Evil Be Thou My Good
BlueScreen26 chapter 1 . 3/4
That was damn creepy ! But also awesome, if that makes sense.
Ace Trainer Jessie chapter 1 . 3/2
Great story. This at least the 2nd time that I have read this story.
HornetTank chapter 1 . 2/22
That was something. I won't be able to get this out of my head for a while and will probably re-read this a couple of times just so I don't. This was pretty good in all honesty and I'm only slightly freaked out.
ayleid chapter 1 . 2/18
A dread read...
That was absolutely terrifying. I could feel my pulse pounding during certain points of the story. Fantastic though. Definately saving to reread!
Space Lightning chapter 1 . 1/18
what the hell did i just read?

...whatever it was, it kept me from blinking til i finished it.

creepily engaging read:)
Dark Supremacy chapter 1 . 1/12
HOLY FUCKING SHIT!
John Spangler chapter 1 . 1/7
You've done a really great job with this story. It's so fucking scary that I've had nightmares for a week.
XxTaintedxDaggerxX chapter 1 . 12/31/2014
Fascinating!
angelotaku99a99taioAZ chapter 1 . 12/26/2014
cuando dijiste "That's my boy.", me los imagine con un Harry chiquito sentado en su regazo todo cariñoso, seria bueno no, una historia que inicia con un Harry de 9 años que despues de abrir la caja por error es criado por ellos como su "pequeño angelito" o demonio para el caso, seria lindo, especialmente si ellos son sobre protectores, como oso-papi, te imaginas como serian de divertidas la historia en H.
coolcat12345 chapter 1 . 12/24/2014
That was dark and awesome. HP wizards truly don't know what magic is actually. Why does Fawkes sing Lament Cinfiguration and how can house elves sennse what happened? My interpretation is because both are ( in myths) otherwordly beings, Fawkes elemental spirit and house elves fae.
ColdFang chapter 1 . 12/14/2014
A Very interesting Story. Very unique and Dark with a light-intended goal. Love the ending too!
MutteringUnderMyBreath chapter 1 . 12/11/2014
Wow. Wow. Im unable to say anything more descriptive. That was bloody terrifying! But a very good read, nicely done, very well done.
SeverlyLate chapter 1 . 12/11/2014
Good show.
And Dumbles as usual regretting all the wrong things.
Delicious...
BrotherDeath chapter 1 . 12/8/2014
ONE OF THE BEST STORIES I EVER READ!
1,636 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »